Thread: Aeron B97 discharge CO2 caplet

Aeron B97 discharge CO2 caplet

Gentlemen,
    Some help, if you would be so kind, I have searched the database on the forum, to no avail.

I have an Aeron B97 CO2, I have just inserted a new caplet, and I find that the trigger no longer works. Can anyone tell me how to discharge the CO2.

Thank you in advance.

silvermachine

Chorley; somewhere to the SW of I.J. (fortunately)
    If the pistol works in the same way as a Brno TAU 7, moving the cocking lever backwards towards the grip, dumps the CO2.

I believe you have to cock the pistol by moving the cocking lever forwards towards the muzzle before inserting a CO2 capsule to avoid losing a small amount of gas; and release the residual CO2 before changing the capsule by moving the cocking lever back.

Look here for further info;

http://www.pilkguns.com/tenp/default.htm

Hope this helps.
    ATB
    Mike.
    Nowhere to go ........in no hurry to get there; www.rivington-riflemen.uk----- well I suppose it is somewhere to go.... founded by I.J. - let down by the tainted blood scandal

Aeron-B97-discharge-CO2-caplet

Hi Mikec4

Thank you for your reply, but it did not work, however, the information re. locking lever and dry fire is significant. Oops :-( bummer dood.

Best regards Mike.
    Last edited by silvermachine; 27-02-2016 at 10:55 PM.

Lightbulb

Hi, hope I can help,
    sometimes the pistol will cock and lock up if you adjust the trigger too light..... if you turn the two smaller screws just a little anti clockwise it'll release trigger and fire gun.... Be warned.... Regards trigger creep I can't get rid off it all ( part of mechanism IMO)..... way to empty gun is dry firing only....

Aeron-B97-discharge-CO2-caplet

Thank you Dunn220,
    Your solution has solved the problem and I appreciate your response.

Best regards, Mike

"I can't believe that you've been visiting prostitutes for sex," screamed his wife.

"I'm really disappointed."

"You can hardly blame me," he answered. "It's not like I was getting any from you.”

"Well that's your fault," she replied. “You never told me you were willing to pay for it.”