its super accurate at further distances than 35 yards as well fella, iv had sub 1 inch groups out to 50 yards with washed sorted accupels of a fixed harris bipod with obviously no wind not saying it would kill at that range however it does if you do the head shot as long as your set up correctly with a bipod and have zeroed at the range your shooting at, certainly wouldnt advocate the practice of 50yarders but it is possible as long as youv prepared earlier with zeroing etc and theres no wind worked for me on a number of occassions with problem bunnies that werent easy to get close to, measure the distance before hand find a suitable place to lay get the bipod up and pop, like i said as long as its a head shot they are super accurate and able to take at further than 35 yards

probally gonna get flamed for that but iv done it and never left an animal wounded, just dead either way once you get used to the gun you will find your own and the s16 limits but i think you will be surprised at how far the s16 can "reach out" to the bunnies

luke