Thread: PP700W in the North East??

paul4be is offline Everything has an end, only the sausage has two

PP700W in the North East??

Fancy a play with a PP700. Anyone know of any shops in the North East or top end of North Yorkshire that have them in stock??

Thanks folks
    Good deals with: ali d (twice), mattinlondon, mikemorton, jonboy, the wizard, Moza, markH, fok, gunslinger, Fisherman1, bigwull, mikewareing, TwoTitans,hairydog, airguns, dcl dave, Stuart B, mattie, Locksley, MARK, albrown, kjud, spud, gedfinn2, wasteoid, bullcelt, bunnysniper, wasteoid, pokeandhope, honda+more

I bought one from Guns and Roses in Dewsbury a week ago for £150, got it in .22 superb quality and consistency . Hth.

Paid 200 for mine ....even at that,worth every penny .

They do seem to vary in price. Just need to find one local enough to be worth bothering with, unless one pops up on here.
    Good deals with: ali d (twice), mattinlondon, mikemorton, jonboy, the wizard, Moza, markH, fok, gunslinger, Fisherman1, bigwull, mikewareing, TwoTitans,hairydog, airguns, dcl dave, Stuart B, mattie, Locksley, MARK, albrown, kjud, spud, gedfinn2, wasteoid, bullcelt, bunnysniper, wasteoid, pokeandhope, honda+more

smk

just paid £170 for my .177, with pistol scope, mounts and fill adapter, cracking pistol

Pop over to Doncaster Airgun Range and have a go with mine - I can tell you where to get one at an extremely good price too.

Brilliant little pistol, I'm really impressed with it.

Hey up Bri, thanks for the offer mate. I now have 2 of the little buggers to mess on with