Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Southern Hunters Series Round 9 - Horsham 6th March

Southern Hunters Series Round 9 - Horsham 6th March

Sunday 6th March - Signing in between 8:15 (ish) and 10:00am

Safety brief will be at 10:20 and shooting starting at 10:30am

We have ten rounds this season with your best six scores counting to the final positions, each round will have trophies to be won (Open 1st to 3rd, plus 1st in Recoil, 0.22, Ladies and Junior). Air Arms have once again provided us with a goody bag to be won at each round and a rather fine TX200 for the raffle at the 10th round at Bisley. Badges will be available as will a bonus bunny cash prize drawn from the score cards at the end of each competition.

Signing in fees £8 for adults juniors £4

The courses will all be to current UKAHFT specifications and the aim is to have fun (safely!)

If you have not shot an HFT competition before please let Terry and Chris know when you sign in and they can pair you up with an experienced shooter.

Post code for Horsham is RH12 4SX
    OAKS - SIHFT Winners 2011, [SIZE=4][COLOR="#FF0000"] 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2015, 2023

Very many thanks Charles, for kindly undertaking to run this event, ably assisted by others. May I add just a couple of ‘extras’ to smooth things along?

As many cars as possible will be accommodated in the usual woodland car park. Some cars may have to be parked further along the road (if there are more than around 40). Should this occur, a marshal will be on hand to assist with directions to the alternative car parking.

Tea and coffee will be available (free of charge but voluntary contributions gratefully received). We are also indebted to Jax and her helpers for kindly agreeing to provide catering for the event. Very many thanks for that!

The course is now set (2016 rules) and (I hope) will be both challenging and rewarding. I would like to record here my gratitude to those Horsham members who gave generously of their time and sheer hard work today, in assisting to re-set this UKAHFT-compliant course from the ‘hunter series’ format used just a couple of weeks ago. There was an awful lot of hard work to do. The club is indebted to you all.

We at Horsham are looking forward very much to hosting this event and to seeing everyone there.

Very best wishes,

Phil

Definitely looking forward to this round - "The Rat Pack" have a fondness for Horsham's ground, as it's so very different from our own.

Unfortunately Round 9 Clashes with the CSFTA Winter League round at Wendover on the same day, so we will be fewer in number than at previous Southern Hunters rounds - but what we lack in numbers on Sunday, we will more than make up for in rudeness and incompetence

Ha! I'll join you in that!
    SIHFT Winners 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - AND 2014....2015..2016...oh look back at green...running out of colours! Ha!

Quote Originally Posted by pjacobs View Post
    I would like to record here my gratitude to those Horsham members who gave generously of their time and sheer hard work today, in assisting to re-set this UKAHFT-compliant course from the ‘hunter series’ format used just a couple of weeks ago. There was an awful lot of hard work to do.

Phil
    great, now I get a full 12 inches , having just overcome that issue with my 146mm hamster on my boinger cos i got so frustrated with wobbly pegs or ones that were always too short.
    Does anyone know how to contact doughnuts Anonymous cos I just cant seem to give them up and may be a 0 addict

Mog is offline Mog has so much potential but does not apply himself fully.
    St Hilaire du Harcouët, Lower Normandy/East Sussex
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex&Amy View Post
    great, now I get a full 12 inches......or ones that were always too short.
    Not something you read every day on here.
    Truttemer Tir Club

Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité

A word pop up in 'auto scan' did it sugar!...

146mm from centre of barrel, hope i didn't just ruin your weekend XX
    SIHFT Winners 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - AND 2014....2015..2016...oh look back at green...running out of colours! Ha!

Quote Originally Posted by blackscale View Post
    A word pop up in 'auto scan' did it sugar!...

146mm from centre of barrel, hope i didn't just ruin your weekend XX
    yup, totally compliant mate. made for UKAHFT by Trevor Turnidge who did me proud, working with me on my design and his skill. The only thing now is for me to stop sabotaging myself by taking my gun apart on the range like i did at Cambridge.
    Last edited by Rex&Amy; 04-03-2016 at 04:24 PM.
    Does anyone know how to contact doughnuts Anonymous cos I just cant seem to give them up and may be a 0 addict

Might make an appearance...
    Air Arms HFT Team 2013/2014

Newhaven, Sussex (someone's got to live here)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Blonde View Post
    Honoured, indeed we shall be

Rapid MkII .22, AA400C .177, AA MPR .177, AA Prosport .177, AA TX200, AA FTP900, HW75 .177, HW45 Silver Star .22, and my dear ol' Webley Ranger .177 (circa 1966) Mile Oak - WEB SITE Air Arms HFT Team member

Quote Originally Posted by biggles View Post
    Honoured, indeed we shall be

Was that Biggles or Yoda?
    OAKS - SIHFT Winners 2011, [SIZE=4][COLOR="#FF0000"] 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2015, 2023

Wow, I've just been brought around
    Save time, see it my way

http://www.ford-hft.co.uk/

lol... Don't worry lads are go easy on you...
    Air Arms HFT Team 2013/2014

But it might rain later, Chris ???

Looking forward to tomorrow, Mr Larkin, Miss Dominatrex and myself shall be there.

However, Geoff has a date at the Blue Oyster bar and he has blown us off.

See you all tomorrow.

Chilly
    HFT Team England 2012 - 2013
    Incompetent writer for Airgunner
    UKAHFT, World and SiHFT Recoiling champ 2017