Thread: Brocock air revolvers : did they become 'illegal' ?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    career707lover is offline His one man drag act at the dog and duck sells out every friday
    What about the saxby and palmer rifles? Was it the Herald and Ensign? Were they outlawed as im sure they used a different system? I know the Safari and Predator went always wanted one of those too.

Quote Originally Posted by career707lover View Post
    What about the saxby and palmer rifles? Was it the Herald and Ensign? Were they outlawed as im sure they used a different system? I know the Safari and Predator went always wanted one of those too.
    All came under SCAC legislation, as was the Crown system etc

I suppose there is always a desire to have that which is not allowed

tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    From what I can gather, if you get permission from your FEO you can permanantly export it or take it abroad to store, all totally legal and above board.
    If anyone would like to take this route I can offer a weeks stay in a lovely cottage in Brittany, just leave the pistol when you leave!.
    My ignore list: ​<Hidden information>

Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post
    From what I can gather, if you get permission from your FEO you can permanantly export it or take it abroad to store, all totally legal and above board.
    If anyone would like to take this route I can offer a weeks stay in a lovely cottage in Brittany, just leave the pistol when you leave!.

Could be the start of a nice little business if you have the land. Buy a few different models of these pistols and offer shooting holidays for the enthusiast.

tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    Quote Originally Posted by jassi View Post
    Could be the start of a nice little business if you have the land. Buy a few different models of these pistols and offer shooting holidays for the enthusiast.
    Theres a decent range within ten minutes at Lannion. They do prefer you to use powder to air though!
    My ignore list: ​<Hidden information>

urx is offline 2,602.00 GBP −10.00 (0.38%) at the close
    Nice to see a thread on brococks again
    I shall have to go and rummage in the cabinet but i have most of t,he models brocock sold pistols and rifles plus various others inc a lee enfield an Ak and one of the crown valtro berettas

As to conversion potential to centre fire ..what a load of conblers ...it'd be easier to start from scratch with some proper steel
    Gun control means using both hands.