Thread: Morini 162ie For Sale

Morini 162ie For Sale

SOLDI have a really nice condition Morini 162ie fitted with an almost new right handed Large size RINK grip for sale.

I bought a new 162ie recently and thought I would keep this one as a spare, but I shoot better with it than I do with my new one so this one has to go or I will simply keep going back to it instead of shooting my new one!

The RINK grip has had a little bulk removed and has been given a new oiled finish and looks good with no obvious signs of modification (no filler on this grip) and those that have held and shot this pistol have also commented on the improved comfort and finish. It looks good.

The pistol is in a Morini case with one red and one blue cylinder, tool box ( with tools), charging adapter and has the latest type of AA battery powered circuit board so it is about as good as it gets

Any serious potential purchaser can inspect it and shoot it at 10 meters at RMTC any Tuesday or Thursday evening or by arrangement here in Rossendale at any other time.

I can take some pictures of this pistol and send them by email to any serious potential buyer - sorry I am not able to post them on here myself (not clever enough).

Price £799 - can be posted (DPD carrier) if requested at buyers risk.SOLD
    Last edited by zooma; 08-06-2016 at 04:24 PM.
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

Target shooters will like to know that this pistol shoots very well on RWS R10 and RWS Meisterkuglen and no noticeable difference can be seen between using 4.49 or 4.50 pellets of either type.

The pistol also shoots very well with the inexpensive RWS Basic Line (green tin) pellets as well so it is not a pellet fussy pistol.

The air cylinders are dated to expire 2024.

This is the manufacturers stamp on each cylinder showing a "20 year" expiry.

Note:- some competitions may still demand a a 10 year cylinder expiry date but the manufacturers stamp on these cylinders is valid for 20 years!
    Last edited by zooma; 09-03-2016 at 01:13 PM.

This pistol has now been sold.

Morini 162ie pistol

Thanks bob, really happy. Superb pistol, best I have used 😀