Hello

I'm after any info & diagrams of both the Skan R32 & Skan MK 4. I have both these guns & only have the original basic set of instructions from Mike Childs for the MK4. I'm not going to take it apart - it works perfectly. I just want to know how it works & maybe if it could do with a modern regulator fitted.

I have googled looking for info but i can't find what i want.

The R32 looks lovely & has been properly packed away. My Skan R32 seems a bit rare or strange as it has a long thin air cylinder that sits inside a full wooden butt unlike many I've seen in pics that have an exposed buddy bottle with a plastic butt pad fitted.

I'm going to put the R32 up for sale once i'm happy it's saleable & safe etc, i've got the MK4 in .22 which was one of the last Skans Mike made, it's a great gun, accurate & fun & nice to own so it's a keeper.

The R32 has to go to to recover some cash after the latest purchase. I've just got a Brocock Compatto from Rayleigh Airgun Centre, i've been waiting over a month for it to arrive. I went mad & went for the gun, scope, bipod & hard case package & am in love with this little beauty already. I've also got a nice S410 .177 with thumbhole stock thats been tuned for a large shot count. I can't wait to shoot them both side by side on the range at Pete's airgun farm. I wonder which one will perform best or will win my personal evaluation for best gun.

All advice is appreciated

Toecutter.