Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Skan R32 & Skan MK4 diagrams & info required please.

Wanting Skan R32/M32...

Hi guys, I'm after a mint condition Skan M32/R32 Mini if anyone has one for sale? please contact me on ian.brisland@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Brizza1982 View Post
    Hi guys, I'm after a mint condition Skan M32/R32 Mini if anyone has one for sale? please contact me on ian.brisland@gmail.com
    you be lucky to find a minter buddy. i have my skan ultra up for sale right now. and that has the 10" barrel.

Hi guys, I've kept the R32 and ordered a new Walther barrel, however I have also acquired a mint 96 but its running really low power. can anyone assist?

Quote Originally Posted by WILBA View Post
    you be lucky to find a minter buddy. i have my skan ultra up for sale right now. and that has the 10" barrel.
    oh wow, if you still have it can you please drop me an email - ian.brisland@gmail.com

thanks,

Ian

Is anyone currently servicing the Skans? I have an R32 in .177 that I would like someone to give a once over. It was a bit of a state when I got it. A previous owner had painted the walnut black, added a bodged foregrip and I’m wondering if the bisley magnums I’m using, it just doesn’t like? Or that it needs looking at mechanically, as it not the most accurate currently.

Regards,

Scott

Quote Originally Posted by scotttomo View Post
    Is anyone currently servicing the Skans? I have an R32 in .177 that I would like someone to give a once over. It was a bit of a state when I got it. A previous owner had painted the walnut black, added a bodged foregrip and I’m wondering if the bisley magnums I’m using, it just doesn’t like? Or that it needs looking at mechanically, as it not the most accurate currently.

Regards,

Scott
    I replied in the other skan thread. Use accupells. Magnums are to heavy for the skans very short barrel.

I replied in the other skan thread. Use accupells. Magnums are to heavy for the skans very short barrel.
    Cheers dude.

skan

I still have half a dozen or so skans left that will be going soon,,, Even a prototype one. Never use them these days, Try mick the logunator for a service.
    He got me some cracking valves made that seem a vast improvement on Mike Childs version.. Col.

Quote Originally Posted by colin g View Post
    I still have half a dozen or so skans left that will be going soon,,, Even a prototype one. Never use them these days, Try mick the logunator for a service.
    He got me some cracking valves made that seem a vast improvement on Mike Childs version.. Col.
    Made me one for my r32 col which he is servicing at the moment

What ones you got that will be going colin?

What ones you got that will be going colin?
    This. Like a fly around sh!t 🤣

skan

Thats because he has first dibs on them and has done for a number of years.. Except the Skan Swift,, Keeping that one..

That slapped you down now eh bud

Thats because he has first dibs on them and has done for a number of years.. Except the Skan Swift,, Keeping that one..
    I want that swift in your will for me colin

I meant me 🤣