Thread: HW75 Multi-pump?

Hsing-ee is offline may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal repleneration

HW75 Multi-pump?

Has anyone tried converting the mild HW75 from SS to a multi-pump to boost the power?

Near Wimbledon, SW London, or Lusaka, Zambia
    Quote Originally Posted by Hsing-ee View Post
    Has anyone tried converting the mild HW75 from SS to a multi-pump to boost the power?
    Interesting idea, would need to make a new valve with a check valve on the inlet side.. shouldn't be that hard though (so long as there is enough space)... trouble is multi pumping is a PITA; I like SSPs.
    Always looking for any cheap, interesting, knackered "project" guns. Thanks, JB.

good idea

there was some one on another forum wanting to make the modification,,i dont know if he did though

I keep hoping Weihrauch will do this then I will immediately purchase one.

I have thought about buying a secondhand Alecto and swapping the inners into a HW75 but probably dimensions wouldn't work .

lol

Quote Originally Posted by macmerc View Post
    I have thought about buying a secondhand Alecto and swapping the inners into a HW75 but probably dimensions wouldn't work .
    i was thinking the very same thing

Hsing-ee is offline may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal repleneration
    Quote Originally Posted by macmerc View Post
    If you get the guts of an Alecto and copy the design, then get someone to make it up to fit the tube of the Weihrauch - which would probably cost a fortune but sometimes people do things as a challenge or for the fun of it - you might get what you want.

hmmm

i wish,,,just a simple chamber inserted into the cylinder with a check valve fitted would do the job,as long as you could retain it