Thread: Webley Hurricane question

Webley Hurricane question

My dad has had a .22 for many years and it is still in the box and I was wondering if these are still around as it seems like it is built like a tank.
    Good deals done with: Aimstraight, mulletman6, GwyneddATC, evo97k, Hotwired, Ryan hw99s & Clipper.
    Gun owned .177 FAS 6004 Target pistol.

They are still around on the S/H market, but unlike the Tempest they aren't available new at the moment.
    Assuming the lettering isn't rubbed, and it has the scope mount, instructions etc in the box then £120 - £140 or so is fair for the black printed boxes of the late 70's early 80's, or £150 - £160 or so for this type with the original target holder also in good condition. Later models came in the plain brown corrugated box, and very late models had a wide trigger. Around £120 plus for these in excellent condition.
    Excellent gun, if slightly more unwieldy than the Tempest. You won't likely wear it out easily.

From recent personal info advice; some of the ''full'' size Webley pistols such as hurricane had a few with brown wood grain grips, not black as is usual; this puts them in a different price bracket altogether apparently. Worth a look just to check, however I have no idea as to how much one of these would be worth.
    abellringer

.22 Huricane

Had many Webley pistols over the years, ranging from tin grip pre war Juniors thru post war Mk1's to a late 'Brummie' Tempest, an early '22 Hurri is the one I still own after 20+ years. I do now have a Senior, Premier, a later Hurri in .177 as well as the Tempest, but that early Hurricane is the best of the lot for accuracy.
    Could be after so many years I've got used to it's foibles...but should I have to sell my pistols that's the one I'll hold onto.
    Webley Mk3 x2, Falcon & Junior rifles, HW35x2, AirSporter x2, Gold Star, Meteors x2, Diana 25. SMK B19, Webley Senior, Premier, Hurricane x 2, Tempest, Dan Wesson 8", Crosman 3576, Legends PO8.

.22 Hurrcane

Had many Webley pistols over the years, ranging from tin grip pre war Juniors thru post war Mk1's to a late 'Brummie' Tempest, an early '22 Hurri is the one I still own after 20+ years. I do now have a Senior, Premier, a later Hurri in .177 as well as the Tempest, but that early Hurricane is the best of the lot for accuracy.
    Could be after so many years I've got used to it's foibles...but should I have to sell my pistols that's the one I'll hold onto.
    Webley Mk3 x2, Falcon & Junior rifles, HW35x2, AirSporter x2, Gold Star, Meteors x2, Diana 25. SMK B19, Webley Senior, Premier, Hurricane x 2, Tempest, Dan Wesson 8", Crosman 3576, Legends PO8.

.22 Hurricane

harry mac is offline You can't say muntjack without saying mmmmm
    Why is there an eco in here?
    The South of England has 2 good things, the M1 and the A1. Both will take you to Yorkshire.

Quote Originally Posted by harry mac View Post
    Why is there an eco in here?
    Unfortunately, have my right arm in a sling, & attempting to type/use mouse with my left hand has caused me a few problems.

ATB

Bru