Thread: Whats' the REAL reason

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    that was a very weak veiled attempt at ridiculing me Harvey.. in retort, I would say that you are one of those people more than willing to accept changes to our 'sport' and will gladly parrot the reasons given for the changes with no thought of your own.
    If by 'keeping our sport safe for the future' means accepting small changes this year to next in the slow erosion of our rights, then you are at the top of your game.
    My comment wasnt a limp wristed protestation, it is merely my thoughts in a conversation between people on a shooting forum. And as for recognising the difference between my comments and a misplaced shot... I have no idea what that even means, it doesnt make sense. Im sure youll tell me though
    Donald

harvey_s is offline Lost love child of David Niven and Victoria Beckham
    Quote Originally Posted by thisisdonald View Post
    that was a very weak veiled attempt at ridiculing me Harvey.. in retort, I would say that you are one of those people more than willing to accept changes to our 'sport' and will gladly parrot the reasons given for the changes with no thought of your own.
    If by 'keeping our sport safe for the future' means accepting small changes this year to next in the slow erosion of our rights, then you are at the top of your game.
    My comment wasnt a limp wristed protestation, it is merely my thoughts in a conversation between people on a shooting forum. And as for recognising the difference between my comments and a misplaced shot... I have no idea what that even means, it doesnt make sense. Im sure youll tell me though
    I wasn't ridiculing you and the thoughts are most definitely are my own - maybe its just me, but you seem a bit over-sensitive as I'm not seeing what you're reading into this...

The comment about 'limp-wristed protestation' wasn't a personal attack, rather an an attempt to describe the forum discussion per se as ineffectual, no personal reference here was actually intended and the reference to a mis-placed shot doing more damage than this discussion seems rather too obvious to explain TBH.

Tac I would love to shoot quarry with a BP rifle, like any shooting its down to practice,practice,practice before you go near anything alive. BP rifles/muskets are worth the effort.