Thread: My s/h pistol

My s/h pistol

Swapped, with a board member, the air rifle I had on sale here for an FAS 604. Great deal with helidave1.

What a lovely pistol ! - looks great, lovely trigger and stunningly accurate. I intend to use it outdoors (when the weather is OK) purely for personal practice. My patio isn’t quite wide enough for 10mtr shooting so for now I’m at 5 mtrs. I can move to around 9 later.
    I’ve downloaded to print a free.pdf file for NRSA 6 yard pistol targets - “Air 6” but for now I’m just using a blank card with a black blob on it while setting the sights to suit me. Did the windage today - pistol was shooting a little left and sorted that. I’ll do elevation tomorrow. That’s not far out so quite a minor tweak needed.

I got the target files from http://www.craftygeek.co.uk/category/hobb. Loads there - rifle too. Free is good!

The link did not work for me, but I know of these targets, they are very good. There is one option with 12 targets on a single A4 sheet, which is excellent for practice.

Quote Originally Posted by JCB357 View Post
    That's it, link works fine.