Thread: RINK Grip for Steyr LP10/LP2

RINK Grip for Steyr LP10/LP2. SOLD.

I am selling my large right hand RINK grip to fit a Steyr LP10.

I bought this grip new from RINK and used it for a short time on my Steyr LP10 and found it to be a very similar size to the standard medium sized Steyr grip.

This grip will also fit an LP2 - I check fitted it to my own standard length LP2 before selling it so I know it fits both OK.

This grip is the more expensive LAMINATED type and is in "as new" condition.

The grip has never been altered or modified in any way and looks like it has never been fitted on a pistol.

The price of this laminated grip is currently 207 euros (plus delivery charges) and has a 5 week wait.

I am selling this one for just £100 including "next day" courier delivery.

The following links may help to show the laminated wood and the grip details:-

http://www.formgriffe.de/en/shpSR.php?p1=400&p2=374

http://www.formgriffe.de/en/shpSR.ph...&p1=400&p2=255

Now SOLD.
    Last edited by zooma; 28-03-2016 at 04:37 PM.
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

I have been advised that this grip will fit the LP1 as well as the LP2 and LP10 but I have never actually fitted this particular grip to an LP1 so I do not know for certain.... but I have fitted a standard Steyr LP10 grip to an LP1 and that worked OK so the information is probably correct.

paul4be is offline Everything has an end, only the sausage has two
    I'll take this please. PM me payment details.
    Good deals with: ali d (twice), mattinlondon, mikemorton, jonboy, the wizard, Moza, markH, fok, gunslinger, Fisherman1, bigwull, mikewareing, TwoTitans,hairydog, airguns, dcl dave, Stuart B, mattie, Locksley, MARK, albrown, kjud, spud, gedfinn2, wasteoid, bullcelt, bunnysniper, wasteoid, pokeandhope, honda+more

On hold for Paul.

Now SOLD to Paul.
    Last edited by zooma; 28-03-2016 at 04:38 PM.

paul4be is offline Everything has an end, only the sausage has two
    As per my pm, I'll still have this following the details etc you sent
    Good deals with: ali d (twice), mattinlondon, mikemorton, jonboy, the wizard, Moza, markH, fok, gunslinger, Fisherman1, bigwull, mikewareing, TwoTitans,hairydog, airguns, dcl dave, Stuart B, mattie, Locksley, MARK, albrown, kjud, spud, gedfinn2, wasteoid, bullcelt, bunnysniper, wasteoid, pokeandhope, honda+more

Hi Paul,

Thanks for your payment and for waiting for me to return from my holiday - much appreciated.

I will get the RINK grip sent to you tomorrow by DPD so it will be with you on Wednesday.

Best regards,

Bob.