Thread: FWB 100 - Valuation please

FWB 100 - Valuation please

Hi All,

I have a Feinwerkbau 100 which I've owned for many moons. It was my main match pistol once and has won me more than a few trophies. It's been well maintained and carried in a case so the only marks are normal wear and tear, i.e. finish rubbed off the cocking lever where the hand applies pressure and some minor paint chips on angled edges.
    The grip is unaltered.
    Seals are sound and the pistol shoots perfectly.
    I'll be offering it up for sale shortly so is anyone able to give me an estimated value please?

Quote Originally Posted by Eddiekneejerk View Post
    Hi All,

I have a Feinwerkbau 100 which I've owned for many moons. It was my main match pistol once and has won me more than a few trophies. It's been well maintained and carried in a case so the only marks are normal wear and tear, i.e. finish rubbed off the cocking lever where the hand applies pressure and some minor paint chips on angled edges.
    The grip is unaltered.
    Seals are sound and the pistol shoots perfectly.
    I'll be offering it up for sale shortly so is anyone able to give me an estimated value please?

These sell on eGun for £250-£350 depending on condition. But UK-based sales are usually at higher prices.

To give some perspective, a final model FWB 103 SSP in mint condition sold for £600 odd recently on eGun, IIRC. The model 100 is the first of the series, of course, and dates from 1988-1992.

Experts in the target/competition section will have a good idea of its value, I expect.

For interest, BBS member Cones did a stripdown of the mod 100 here.
    Vintage Airguns Gallery
    ..Above link posted with permission from Gareth W-B
    In British slang an anorak is a person who has a very strong interest in niche subjects.

Hsing-ee is offline may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal repleneration
    One of the coolest air-pistols ever made!

Ah, thanks for that. Gives me a decent idea of where to start.

Fwb 100

The last few nice ones I have seen on Egun are going for over £400 and the 103 name your price
    I have 2 x100 a 102 and 103
    And as you say Cones done a brilliant review and strip down as I have just replaced the seals in one