Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Glock

harry mac is offline You can't say muntjack without saying mmmmm

Glock

Is there a 4.5mm bb firing blowback Glock available?
    If so, where can I get one?
    The South of England has 2 good things, the M1 and the A1. Both will take you to Yorkshire.

tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    I think Glock have the licensing pretty well sewn up on that. There are blank firers in that shape that are currently under litigation for trademark infringement.
    God rest ye jelly mental men

Best i could get was a SW40F - bb and very similar to a glock. £70 from Sheffield rifles. Its decent with metal slide and polymer frame.

Quote Originally Posted by harry mac View Post
    Is there a 4.5mm bb firing blowback Glock available?
    If so, where can I get one?
    HI mate, 4.5mm Airgun wise no not as yet but a a few are coming out soon, Kwc have just made a few Glock style pistols or what I like to call glockalikes, lol
    you can see them on the Kwc website, I'll post you a link tomorrow if you can't find them..

They will be plan though with no trades on them, but they do look quite nice.. But they will not be as good as the airsoft versions.

ATB Marc
    Last edited by Marc.RG1; 25-03-2016 at 10:39 AM.
    Some of my favourite guns in. You collection, Umarex Beretta 92fs - Colt Custom 1911 - Walther Lever Action - TM Hi-Capa Custom Build Project - Colt SAA .45 & many more..

BE AN INDEPENDENT THINKER, DON'T FOLLOW THE CROWD

Quote Originally Posted by Benelli B76 View Post
    HI baz. Nah the crosman t4 is rubbish mate none blowback and very very loosely based on the glocks.
    The Kwc ones are better and are more of a closer Glock alike.

I'll post a link later..
    Some of my favourite guns in. You collection, Umarex Beretta 92fs - Colt Custom 1911 - Walther Lever Action - TM Hi-Capa Custom Build Project - Colt SAA .45 & many more..

Here you go.. like i say not too bad..

http://www.kwcgun.com/index.php/product/4-5mm-air-gun

harry mac is offline You can't say muntjack without saying mmmmm
    Thanks for all replies. Soft Air doesn't float my boat, so I'll wait for a "proper" air pistol to come out.
    The South of England has 2 good things, the M1 and the A1. Both will take you to Yorkshire.

harvey_s is offline Lost love child of David Niven and Victoria Beckham
    These are availàble in states..http://www.pyramydair.com/s/m/ISSC_M...aa-m22-pistols

Not sure if anyone is planning on importing them?

Quote Originally Posted by harry mac View Post
    Thanks for all replies. Soft Air doesn't float my boat, so I'll wait for a "proper" air pistol to come out.
    IMO all the 4.5mm BB firing C02 guns are barely proper air pistols, they are just glorified airsoft guns, toys really. everyone I've ever tried was pretty inaccurate and only good for shooting tin cans, they are a loophole in the VCR act IMO and no doubt in the future these replicas will be hit by the same restrictions that airsoft did in 2006.

Quote Originally Posted by Cynabal View Post
    IMO all the 4.5mm BB firing C02 guns are barely proper air pistols, they are just glorified airsoft guns, toys really. everyone I've ever tried was pretty inaccurate and only good for shooting tin cans, they are a loophole in the VCR act IMO and no doubt in the future these replicas will be hit by the same restrictions that airsoft did in 2006.
    It depends on what ones you get and what you class as inaccurate mate, with a few of mine I can get 1" groupings no problem. And a few of them are extremely realistic. I own everything/all types and each weapon has its function and uses and do things better then others that's for sure..
    ATB Marc

Sports Guns in Wales have this: http://www.sportsguns.co.uk/air-guns...glocksdab.html No idea if it is any good or not though

Quote Originally Posted by Cynabal View Post
    Why do people come out with these ridiculous sweeping statements that having nothing to do with the original question? What did you think their purpose was other than shooting tin cans ??

Jog on young man, we are not biting. Take your rifles and go and shoot something other than a tin can, safe in the knowledge that your pellet guns and massive 12FPE are more powerful and accurate than us replica owners can possibly comprehend. One day we will hit something at 20 yards, one day.
    Great Deals with : Dave Dee, Dozy, Beaky, Mick & Tich

harvey_s is offline Lost love child of David Niven and Victoria Beckham
    Quote Originally Posted by short-carabine View Post
    Sports Guns in Wales have this: http://www.sportsguns.co.uk/air-guns...glocksdab.html No idea if it is any good or not though
    Thats the same as the one at Pyramid Air I posted, so it looks there are a few importers including SMK and Pellpax which is close for Harry...

There are quite a few video reviews of this gun - seach for 'ISSC M22'

Quote Originally Posted by blooregard View Post
    Why do people come out with these ridiculous sweeping statements that having nothing to do with the original question? What did you think their purpose was other than shooting tin cans ??

Jog on young man, we are not biting. Take your rifles and go and shoot something other than a tin can, safe in the knowledge that your pellet guns and massive 12FPE are more powerful and accurate than us replica owners can possibly comprehend. One day we will hit something at 20 yards, one day.
    Sorry m8, didn't mean to hurt your feelings. I was responding to his comment on C02 being "proper air pistol s" I own and have owned many Airsoft and C02 guns over the years and wouldn't call them proper air pistols, imo that is reserved for pistols like HW45 pellet pistols and the like.