Thread: BSA 240 Magnum valuation

BSA 240 Magnum valuation

http://i1200.photobucket.com/albums/...rpions0010.jpg Decided to down size so this has to go, BSA 240 Magnum, Boxed .witth all the bits that come with it as new,

will try and post pictures if i can get camera to work,any ideas of price, Thanks
    Last edited by sproat; 26-03-2016 at 03:39 PM.

Assuming it's a standard black one (rather than Gold anodised etc), around the £150-£170 mark for a private sale.

Hi,

I bought a nice boxed BSA 240 Magnum fairly recently for £150, so the above valuation would seem to be about right.

Regards

Brian

Many Thanks

Stunning air pistols :-)

Quote Originally Posted by sproat View Post
    http://i1200.photobucket.com/albums/...rpions0010.jpg Decided to down size so this has to go, BSA 240 Magnum, Boxed .witth all the bits that come with it as new,

will try and post pictures if i can get camera to work,any ideas of price, Thanks
    Hi,

Having seen the pictures, your BSA 240 looks to be in similar condition to the one I bought a year or so ago, so my original valuation of around £150 still stands.

I remember reading somewhere at the time that the cut-out for the pistol in the polystyrene inner lining of the box was a bit longer to accommodate a planned, longer and more powerful version of the pistol.

I have found that although the 240 sits a bit high in the hand, it can be made to shoot quite well once you get used to this slightly different hold.

Regards

Blackrider is offline It don't mean a thing, if it ain't got a Spring
    Around £130 t0 £150 depending upon condition !
    “An airgun or two”………