Thread: Cambridge HFT Host HFT Masters Round 1

Cambridge HFT Host HFT Masters Round 1

Round 1 to be hosted by Cambridge HFT on Sunday the 10th April.

Cambridge have a full 45yd zeroing and plinking range with Knockover resettables and paper targets. We are also able to offer three club owned AA S200's for hire (three .177) and an AA S400K (1.77) to those who wish to try hft or fancy a change from spring power.

Tea and coffee, soft drinks, hot food and more at excellent prices from the catering van. Vegetarian food available please post if you require it.

Easy to find, either coming down from Cambridge / M11 turn off at Harston junction and head towards Royston. Or coming up from Royston take the Cambridge road. Shepreth is well signposted, head into the village and find the railway station. Then head out of the village over the railway crossing and the club is at Brook Farm - about 400 yds out, on the left. There is a Cambridge HFT sign at the gate. The nearest postcode is SG8 6QD. Drive along to the end of the dirt track to find the club.
    Please keep your speed below 15 mph within the farm and please park in the designated area!

We will be flexible enough to run 2 sessions if needed, please add names to this post if you are intending to shoot.
    Our rules can be found on the HFT Masters website.
    The cost of entry is £8 for adults and once again all Juniors shoot for free.
    There will be our usual £500 cash draw, with many other sponsors prizes in the mix, and if you are not there at the time of the draw its not a problem, we will make sure that you get what you have won.

We will be using the 2 tier system again, with prizes in both tiers to go to first second and third places in,
    1 - Open
    2 - Ladies
    3 - Juniors
    4 - Veterans
    5 - Recoiling
    6 - .22 (If you dare)

4 from 6 results to count towards the overall titles at the end of the season.
    Hope to see you all there.

Shooters List
    Ian Bainbridge
    Roger Lait
    Ray Hampton
    Kyle Hampton

Ian Bainbridge
    Roger Lait
    Ray Hampton
    Kyle Hampton
    wayne pearce
    HFT 500.177 HAWKE VANTAGE HW97 .177 HAWKE AIRMAX
    http://colnevalleyagc.wix.com/colnevalleyagc and http://www.cambridgehft.co.uk/

Harry is offline World Recoiling Champion 2014
    Harry Kalaydjian
    Ron Whitney
    Sam Oakley
    Les Rainforth

Paul Burt (Honorary Master)

Shooters List
    Ian Bainbridge
    Roger Lait
    Ray Hampton
    Kyle Hampton
    Wayne Pearce
    Harry Kalaydjian
    Ron Whitney
    Sam Oakley
    Les Rainforth

Thumbs up

don't leave me out
    Does anyone know how to contact doughnuts Anonymous cos I just cant seem to give them up and may be a 0 addict

Shooters List
    Ian Bainbridge
    Roger Lait
    Ray Hampton
    Kyle Hampton
    Wayne Pearce
    Harry Kalaydjian
    Ron Whitney
    Sam Oakley
    Les Rainforth
    Rex Bennett

Cambridge Today

I LOVE MY WORK.
    just been to Cambridge since 7 am this morning and what a great day I had two great helpers and what a wonderful course there is for the first HFT Masters of the year,will anyone clear it ,I very much doubt it but wont it be great if someone does .
    Its what i love to do and getting back to the first course of 2016 ,it was great .
    Look forward to seeing you all on Sunday,have a great shoot and dont forget our motto at HFT Masters
    INCLUSIVELY OPEN TO ALL.
    We welcome hunters ,first timers to competitions,club shooters in fact come along and give us a try ,I know you will love the experiance.
    Also dont forget JUNIORS SHOOT FOR FREE at all HFT Masters shoots so bring them along to our sport.
    There are 2 sessions with the first one starting with the safety at 9-15 and shooting straight after .second session starting ASAP but hope about 12-30 ,ITS going to be great see you there .
    The HFT Masters crew.
    [Ian Bainbridge]

Harry is offline World Recoiling Champion 2014
    Please remove the below names as we wont be able to make it, Sorry.

Harry Kalaydjian
    Ron Whitney
    Sam Oakley
    Les Rainforth

Thanks Harry.

Quote Originally Posted by popsheep View Post
    I LOVE MY WORK.
    just been to Cambridge since 7 am this morning and what a great day I had two great helpers and what a wonderful course there is for the first HFT Masters of the year,will anyone clear it ,I very much doubt it but wont it be great if someone does .
    Its what i love to do and getting back to the first course of 2016 ,it was great .
    Look forward to seeing you all on Sunday,have a great shoot and dont forget our motto at HFT Masters
    INCLUSIVELY OPEN TO ALL.
    We welcome hunters ,first timers to competitions,club shooters in fact come along and give us a try ,I know you will love the experiance.
    Also dont forget JUNIORS SHOOT FOR FREE at all HFT Masters shoots so bring them along to our sport.
    There are 2 sessions with the first one starting with the safety at 9-15 and shooting straight after .second session starting ASAP but hope about 12-30 ,ITS going to be great see you there .
    The HFT Masters crew.
    well done Ian ,see you Sunday.
    RHINO GUIDED WALTHER LG400
    BASC HFT TEAM ENGLAND 2016 HAS BEEN
    www.tuggstatts.co.uk