Thread: Cambridge HFT Host HFT Masters Round 1

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Cambridge Today

I LOVE MY WORK.
    just been to Cambridge since 7 am this morning and what a great day I had two great helpers and what a wonderful course there is for the first HFT Masters of the year,will anyone clear it ,I very much doubt it but wont it be great if someone does .
    Its what i love to do and getting back to the first course of 2016 ,it was great .
    Look forward to seeing you all on Sunday,have a great shoot and dont forget our motto at HFT Masters
    INCLUSIVELY OPEN TO ALL.
    We welcome hunters ,first timers to competitions,club shooters in fact come along and give us a try ,I know you will love the experiance.
    Also dont forget JUNIORS SHOOT FOR FREE at all HFT Masters shoots so bring them along to our sport.
    There are 2 sessions with the first one starting with the safety at 9-15 and shooting straight after .second session starting ASAP but hope about 12-30 ,ITS going to be great see you there .
    The HFT Masters crew.
    [Ian Bainbridge]

Harry is offline World Recoiling Champion 2014
    Please remove the below names as we wont be able to make it, Sorry.

Harry Kalaydjian
    Ron Whitney
    Sam Oakley
    Les Rainforth

Thanks Harry.

Quote Originally Posted by popsheep View Post
    I LOVE MY WORK.
    just been to Cambridge since 7 am this morning and what a great day I had two great helpers and what a wonderful course there is for the first HFT Masters of the year,will anyone clear it ,I very much doubt it but wont it be great if someone does .
    Its what i love to do and getting back to the first course of 2016 ,it was great .
    Look forward to seeing you all on Sunday,have a great shoot and dont forget our motto at HFT Masters
    INCLUSIVELY OPEN TO ALL.
    We welcome hunters ,first timers to competitions,club shooters in fact come along and give us a try ,I know you will love the experiance.
    Also dont forget JUNIORS SHOOT FOR FREE at all HFT Masters shoots so bring them along to our sport.
    There are 2 sessions with the first one starting with the safety at 9-15 and shooting straight after .second session starting ASAP but hope about 12-30 ,ITS going to be great see you there .
    The HFT Masters crew.
    well done Ian ,see you Sunday.
    RHINO GUIDED WALTHER LG400
    BASC HFT TEAM ENGLAND 2016 HAS BEEN
    www.tuggstatts.co.uk