Thread: The BSA air rifle 6th batch

The BSA air rifle 6th batch

I acquired one of these recently (Ser No 14k ?) with another rifle, but as it is almost identical to my 'B' it will probably go. All the screws and sights are un-molested and no dings in the wood either. I think the spring has been replaced because it seems quite fast and hits hard. I took it to BFTO last week and was ringing bells

What do you fine fellows think would be a fair asking price please? ( photos later maybe)

Thanks for all the replies , it appears these are worth just over £200, should you need to sell one

I had a shoot with this rifle last week and would say it would be a very good buy at £225. Dealers like JC would ask a lot more.

John
    Currently looking for Baikal Makarov pistols with the following prefixes to the serial number: 98, T01, T09, T21, T22
    Prefer boxed or cased but will consider loose examples too.

Quote Originally Posted by Josie & John View Post
    I had a shoot with this rifle last week and would say it would be a very good buy at £225. Dealers like JC would ask a lot more.

John

Indeed it did hit some bells on the range, but alas it has now gone and your estimate was spot on