Thread: Feinwerkbau 300S Left Hooker ?

Blackrider is offline It don't mean a thing, if it ain't got a Spring

Feinwerkbau 300S Left Hooker ?

Hi Guys, I don't frequent this area much but as you're the experts, I thought I'd ask what are the chances of locating the above please ?
    I know I could put out a wanted ad but as I said, I'm trying here first just to get the feel of it.
    Are there many about ?

Many thanks.
    “An airgun or two”………

gordon is offline it`s taken me 6 years to get so far...
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackrider View Post
    Hi Guys, I don't frequent this area much but as you're the experts, I thought I'd ask what are the chances of locating the above please ?
    I know I could put out a wanted ad but as I said, I'm trying here first just to get the feel of it.
    Are there many about ?

Many thanks.
    They don't come up very often, I had one a couple of years ago and sold it ( what a numpty ). zooma on here will proberbly be along soon he tends to have his finger on the pulse, so to speak . And also I.J. knows a thing or two about lefty's !!!

A superb rifle, i wish you luck.

Regards Gordon
    ATB, Gordon.
    Professional Ferret Juggler

Seen a couple on egun.de, been tempted myself as I'm also a leftie. When I saw the post I got excited as I thought one would be for sale!
    Thanks - Geoff.

left handed diana origanal 75 left handed

hi i have a left handed origanal 75 for sale superb 10meter gun dead to shoot
    RIPLEY AR5 STAINLESS 10-50-60 FT RIG
    HW97 V MACH BUSHNELL BIG NIKKO HOP
    EV2 Warren Edwards stock big nikko .

Quote Originally Posted by gordon View Post
    They don't come up very often, I had one a couple of years ago and sold it ( what a numpty ). zooma on here will proberbly be along soon he tends to have his finger on the pulse, so to speak . And also I.J. knows a thing or two about lefty's !!!

A superb rifle, i wish you luck.

Regards Gordon
    Sorry I don't know of any 300S left hookers for sale at the moment - but if I find anything I will let you know.

The Model 75 mentioned here is worth a look though - they are superb rifles that over the years I have began to prefer to the 300S - something I thought could never happen!

The action is totally "dead" and the balance of the rifle is really very good - a very under-rated classic - but if you have your heart set on a 300S then it should be possible to find one - especially if you check on eGun every week as they do come up for sale now and again.
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

Quote Originally Posted by zooma View Post
    Sorry I don't know of any 300S left hookers for sale at the moment - but if I find anything I will let you know.

The Model 75 mentioned here is worth a look though - they are superb rifles that over the years I have began to prefer to the 300S - something I thought could never happen!

The action is totally "dead" and the balance of the rifle is really very good - a very under-rated classic - but if you have your heart set on a 300S then it should be possible to find one - especially if you check on eGun every week as they do come up for sale now and again.
    Its the F300S I've really got my eyes on but I realise a left hand version wont be that common to say the least !
    “An airgun or two”………

I have a friend who owns a L/H 300s, not giving it any use at the moment, e mail me on ray210645@yahoo.co.uk so that I can get a reply e mail for yourself. I will ask if he wants to sell and price if selling, he is on hols 'till sunday, so I will ask as soon as I can.
    Regards
    abellringer

Do not be afraid of eGun, it's the surest place to find one. I have bought two rifles off there, with no problems (although I am on mainland Europe). I speak no German, but most Germans speak good English and I have had no problems with communication.

Quote Originally Posted by abellringer View Post
    I have a friend who owns a L/H 300s, not giving it any use at the moment, e mail me on ray210645@yahoo.co.uk so that I can get a reply e mail for yourself. I will ask if he wants to sell and price if selling, he is on hols 'till sunday, so I will ask as soon as I can.
    Regards
    abellringer
    Many thanks !
    Email inbound !
    John
    “An airgun or two”………

All turned out very well, thanks to all involved !
    “An airgun or two”………

RobinC is offline Awesome Shooting Coach and Author.
    There's one in sales now!
    Walther KK500 Alutec expert special - Barnard .223 "wilde" in a Walther KK500 Alutec stock, mmm...tasty!! - Keppeler 6 mmBR with Walther grip and wood! I may be a Walther-phile?