Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gentleman, I think I'm done

Elliott, I enjoy reading about your reloading journey. I find your posts very interesting. I'm glad you've persevered and found 'the magic recipe'
    Atb Rich

Now find at least one other load, at least, with completely different components...

The next "panic buy" and the shortage created, could happen anytime. Nothing worse than when your favourite combination can't be mixed because the stuff isn't on the shelf.

Quote Originally Posted by big rich View Post
    Elliott, I enjoy reading about your reloading journey. I find your posts very interesting. I'm glad you've persevered and found 'the magic recipe'
    Atb Rich
    Thanks Rich, that's very kind of you to say. Interestingly I met with Jonny Ellsmore from the POI Facebook groups and YouTube channel at the weekend (nice lad by the way) and we had a pop at some longer range explosive targets at 285 yards.

The 53gr V-Max performed flawlessly dispite the 20 - 30mph winds and I managed to explode two 60mm target using my Strelock app, wind meter and dialing in on the scope. Really enjoyable and all captured on film for Jonny's channel!

.22LR CZ452; .22 Hornet CZ527
    Tikka T3 Varmint .223; .204 Ruger CZ527 Varmint;
    6.5 Creed Bergara B14 HMR