Thread: I've been watching you...

I've been watching you...

Hello all,

I've been out of the airgunning world for some time but recently borrowed an unknown rusty .177 from a friend (it was surprisingly nice to shoot, but that's another story) and got the bug back. I previously owned a BSA lightning but sold it due to lack of use and have had numerous air and gas pistols over the years. Currently mainly shoot clays and game with my trusty Browning 525 30" sporter but I've been looking for a springer for plinking, hunting and vermin control which is how I stumbled across your excellent forum.

I've got my heart set on refurbishing a HW80 in the very near future and look forward to participating in the forum.

Regards,
    Marcel.

Welcome to the forum.

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Welcome Marcel, you couldn't have stumbled across a better place. Get joining in some threads matey.
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

that's the plan. I think I've read pretty much every thread on here relating to the HW80 but still can't say I'm much wiser about which route I want to go!

Hi.
    You only have one body to live in, look after it.

Another Swindon boy.

Welcome aboard.

All of the above.