Hi Adam

I have just bought, from someone on this BBS a Viper Pro 3-18x50, I do not know the full details of age etc till I get a reply from the seller. The scope is absolutely immaculate with no scratches or dents.

Unfortunately I am currently of the opinion that, hopefully only, this particular example is certainly not the best optics that I have experienced, I have been testing by trying to set it up for benchrest 25yd targets and find it impossible to get a clearly focussed picture the target circles are fuzzy and the whole target area appears "milky". In addition when one does get a reasonably focussed target, even the slightest movement of the head backwards or forwards gets the picture distorted again.

I had a couple of guys at the club take a look and "twiddle" but they both had the same comment, words to the effect "it is almost there but ....." I was intending to replace my Falcon M18 with this scope but that is on hold at the moment

I cannot believe that this is situation normal for one of your scopes so do you have any suggestions as to how to get it sorted please?