Thread: Wanted reloading gear

Wanted reloading gear

I've put a add in wanted looking for a complete reloading setup every thing that's needed for reloading 243 cheers bob
    Sako quad 17hmr Cz-hornet.22 sako fin fire remmy 700 22.250 sako 243 hunter beretta 686 s silver pigeon 12 gauge reminton 1187 special purpose 12 gauge also got a wife and a bulldog wife don't love me but me bulldog do!!!

Parabuteo is offline My Chrony has bought it a couple of times...
    Quote Originally Posted by robert2933 View Post
    I've put a add in wanted looking for a complete reloading setup every thing that's needed for reloading 243 cheers bob
    I have a set of .243 redding dies Rob, yours if you want them. I got them second hand when my stepson in law was talking about getting a .243 but that will never happen.

Unused more or less although I cant remember what dies they are (I know there is a seater but I am not sure if the sizer is Neck or FL).
    I'm a maggot in another life you know

I've a full Lee bench setup, great condition, everything but the dies. Belonged to a friend of mine.

Interested? PM me. Did offer these to someone before posting a sales thread but heard nothing, I obviously wasn't giving it away at the low price he wanted to pay, that's the problem with wanted adds.... I wish people would state a budget.