Thread: first match pistol wanted

first match pistol wanted

I know some folks dont venture far from certain sections so i figured here would be a good place to ask:
    Has anyone got or knows of a fwb100 match pistol or similar fir sale?
    I recently had a go of one and im hooked.. sold my brand new 97 to fund a pistol... i must be mad!!
    Please get in touch
    Thanks
    Donald

There is one on gunstar at the moment £395

http://www.gunstar.co.uk/fwb-feinwer...ir-Guns/822645
    FWB P8X,Hammerli AP40, Steyr LP1 Walther LPM-1, CPM-1, CP1, CP2, LP3, LP53, LP300, LP400, Terrus, Pardini P10, FX Wildcat .177, HW100 .22, AA S410 .22, BSA R10 MK2 .177, , HW77, 80, 90 BB AK47, S&W 586 and more blow back Co2 BBs than you can shake a stick at

I seen that one and it looks very nice but its collection only... its also at the far end of my budget.
    Not undoable but id like to see whats out there before spending everytjing i have.
    Thanks for the heads up.
    Donald

Quote Originally Posted by thisisdonald View Post
    I seen that one and it looks very nice but its collection only... its also at the far end of my budget.
    Not undoable but id like to see whats out there before spending everytjing i have.
    Thanks for the heads up.
    Donald if it is your first match type pistol, get a FAS 604 for £180 to £200.

Baz
    BE AN INDEPENDENT THINKER, DON'T FOLLOW THE CROWD

Baz... i had a go of a fwb100 and im smitten! I also had a go of a fwb300s which has spoiled me a wee bit.. i liked the length of the 100 and it felt really good in my hand.. i also put 3 pellets touching each other on the bull!!
    I have seen the fas604 and 6004 but it looked a lot shorter and the grips didnt look too great.. the 100 i shot had filler fitted to the owners hand but even at that it felt good..
    I have shot a baikal and a rohm as well. The baikal didnt do it for me... the rohm was good and i got good results from it but i like the ssp better.
    There is a fwb90 available but i have concerns about the electronic trigger - i have no experience of this level of tech and dont trust it. The air match on here looks nice but my funds have taken a small hit, i ont be flush again till the end of the month!
    If a fwb 100 came up for about 275 id be all over it!
    Donald

Maybe worth asking the G* seller if they will sell the 100 without the Rink grip?

Donald, I have had a similar experience to yours: I am a convert to 10m airguns. I am in my late sixties and wish I had realised how much pleasure they give sooner. These guns put most modern airguns to shame. And the great thing is that you can use them on your own property. If you haven't got 10m you can buy six yard targets. Just about anyone can find 6 yards in his house or garage.

I have so far accumulated five match guns: a FWB300s, Diana 75, Walther LGV Spezial, and and two Feinwerkbau LP80s. All but one of them were bought from Germany. The well known German auction site and a very good advertising site were my sources.

These guns are much more popular on the continent than in Britain and there is therefore a very good market for them. Prices are generally much better than in the UK, and payment is usually by bank transfer. I have had no problems getting guns from different German sellers.

If you want Matchguns go Germany. I will pm you the website details.

Kind regards

Arthur
    Arthur

I wish I was in the land of cotton.

I thought of that mate.. and you just prompted me to do so. Awaiting the sellers reply.
    Cheers
    D
    Donald

Thanks Arthur - got your mail.. figured out a better way to use google translate and am now watching several guns. none of the ones I originally intended though
    Donald