Page 75 of 75 FirstFirst ... 2565737475
Results 1,111 to 1,117 of 1117

Thread: 4th & 5th June 2016 Boinger Bash --- Event and Payment Details

So, sleepometer re-calibrated; that's 74 sleeps, then.

And about 26 for Ray!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Mick, as it seems to be a problem for quite a few peeps already, and they're regular, committed Boingerers, I'd say go for that first weekend and I'll try and sort whatever I can at my end.

Even the slightest chance of not having Nick, Jamie, Mel, Dave and Dave there would take a lot from the Bash.

Yes, I'd be gutted for not being able to do the weekend proper, but I'd be making the appearances as per above and would, of course, be running the sleepometer and boinging and cajoling away as usual.

Well Tone

Due to the response from other folks it looks like my hands are tied and we'll have to go for the weekend of 3rd/4th of September, I'll close this thread off later and then start a new one for the September event.

As you probably already realise, I genuinly feel gutted for you in having to make this decision, but hopefully you'll be able to attend on Friday and visit after work on Saturday on your way home ?

So there you are folks 3rd/4th September is now set in stone.

All the best Mick

3rd September is my birthday!

tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    Quote Originally Posted by Loki_79 View Post
    3rd September is my birthday!
    So is my brothers. And he was born in '79. We always wondered what happened to his evil twin.......
    God rest ye jelly mental men

Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    Well Tone

Due to the response from other folks it looks like my hands are tied and we'll have to go for the weekend of 3rd/4th of September, I'll close this thread off later and then start a new one for the September event.

As you probably already realise, I genuinly feel gutted for you in having to make this decision, but hopefully you'll be able to attend on Friday and visit after work on Saturday on your way home ?

So there you are folks 3rd/4th September is now set in stone.

All the best Mick
    No worries, Mick.

As I've already said, The Bash is far more important that just one little bloke. And the good of The Bash, its long term prosperity and the greater number of already committed, fine people is what really matters.

I can't believe Dorna messing with the MotoGP calendar. But, as a shop, the boss committed to us covering the Ducati stand four years ago. Bummer!

I will be there in spirit on the Saturday and Sunday day times. But I'll be gutted to not being able to see some of the fine folk who attend just for the one or two main days. So many nice people, so many friends who, sadly, I won't get to see.

Worst case scenario is that I'll call in on both the Friday and Saturday evenings.

Better case scenario....I manage to skank my way out of working there on the Friday, try and get the Thursday and, as Pauly suggested, maybe the Monday.

In case anyone's wondering as to why I've manged to call in this early on a Tuesday, I've been off today. Feeling like crap. Bit better my mid-afternoon, so managed a bit of a plink with the TX.....more on that thread.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Tony, I'm sure your well overdue a sicky! Don't mention the bash to the boss and pull one, got to be done sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Mole trapper View Post
    Tony, I'm sure your well overdue a sicky! Don't mention the bash to the boss and pull one, got to be done sometimes.
    Haha! Just pulled a sickie today, Jamie.

Really didn't feel that good until mid-afternoon, when a boingathon beckoned!

Could be really tempted to pull one for that weekend. The only thing with doing that is that I always panic in case some numpty ran into you on the way there or back and you're meant to be ill at home.

Knowing my luck, I'd get rumbled somehow....better not mention the BBS to him!!