Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 4th & 5th June 2016 Boinger Bash --- Event and Payment Details

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

4th & 5th June 2016 Boinger Bash --- Event and Payment Details

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE EVENT

4th and 5th June 2016 Boinger Bash

This will just be a weekend of chatting about guns, shooting, eating, drinking and getting to meet folks.

THE PRICE

£20 including camping over the full weekend (3 nights or more if required)

£10 for just the one day attendance.

Part of this payment is for me to insure on the field so that folks without their own shooting insurance can attend.

THE VENUE

Higham Fields Farm
    Higham Fields Lane,
    Higham on the hill,
    Nuneaton,
    Warwickshire.
    CV13 6ET

HOW IT WORKS

As the payment system I sorted out with our very own Mr Jim Tyler (BTDT) --- Lord of the Springs, worked so well the last 8 times we'll do the same again this time.

1) Anybody who would like to attend simply sends a cheque for £20 or £10 made payable to M Furniss (me) to my work address above
    On the back of the cheque write your username, Forum, nearest postal town and the word "camping" if doing so.

2) I hang on to the cheques until we reach the minimum break even point for portaloos, insurance etc before banking them.

3) I will be scanning the cheques before banking them, so in the event of cancellation due to unforeseen circumstances, can bank transfer your money back into your account.

4) As cheques come in I will post your username/Forum/Postal town up on here with your cheques status ---received/Banked.

5) Alternatively you can make payment by bacs to the following account :-

Payee --------------- Mr M J FURNISS
    Sort Code ---------- 09-01-28
    Account Number --- 03372473

If you put your BBS username as the reference I can then add your username to the Cheque list.

I will not be organising a licensed bar on site but as your cars will be accessible inside the site I suggest you bring your own.

And as always I've booked Crazy Kev to do the catering over the weekend.

Targets will include 200 Spinners, 2 Bell targets (10mm and 20mm), 40+ silhouette targets and the 61mmX 61mm Quigley Bucket out at 75 yards.

And some bird on a pole specially for NewPaul.

If there are any questions please ask on this thread and I will answer them here to save repetition.

Thank you once again to Jim

All the best Mick

CHEQUE LIST

Trumpetier --------------------------------- Geordieland ------------------------------------------- Paid

Captain Bongo ------------------------------ Bolton ------------------------------------------------ Paid

NewPaul ------------------------------------- Harrow ----------------------------------------------- Paid

Tinbum -------------------------------------- Falmouth --------------------------------------------- Paid

Mole Trapper -------------------------------- Nr Bude ---------------------------------------------- Paid

Mel Trapper --------------------------------- Nr Bude ----------------------------------------------- Paid

CraigP --------------------------------------- Walsall ------------------------------------------------ Paid

TonyL ---------------------------------------- Retford ----------------------------------------------- Paid

Loki_79 -------------------------------------- Oxford ------------------------------------------------ Paid

Loki_79 -------------------------------------- Guest ------------------------------------------------- Paid

slinger69 ------------------------------------- Walsall ----------------------------------------------- Paid

Martynt --------------------------------------- Truro ------------------------------------------------- Paid

Rooti McNote --------------------------------- Monmouth ------------------------------------------- Paid

aitch20 ---------------------------------------- Liverpool -------------------------------------------- Paid

PapaCleary ------------------------------------ St Helens -------------------------------------------- Paid

Clez -------------------------------------------- St Helens -------------------------------------------- Paid

Baxterbasics ----------------------------------- Farnham -------------------------------------------- Cheque received

Capital Bee ------------------------------------ Hereford -------------------------------------------- Paid

Blackbaronfish -------------------------------- Nuneaton ------------------------------------------- Paid

Dave the Frame ------------------------------- Norwich --------------------------------------------- Paid

jonny neate ------------------------------------ Devizes --------------------------------------------- Paid

Harry Brown ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Paid

Transporter ------------------------------------- Utoxeter --------------------------------------------

Son of Bongo ----------------------------------- Bolton ---------------------------------------------- Paid

Springer Monkey -------------------------------- St Helens ------------------------------------------- Paid

Aaron Doyle ------------------------------------- Harrow ---------------------------------------------- Paid

Sabalos ------------------------------------------ Market Harborough --------------------------------- Paid

CLOGGER ---------------------------------------- Clevedon -------------------------------------------- Paid

Wonky Donky ------------------------------------ Telford ---------------------------------------------- Paid

Neil180 ------------------------------------------- Wind in the Willows -------------------------------- Paid

Chris Allum -------------------------------------- Chesham -------------------------------------------- Paid

MrMatty ------------------------------------------ Redditch --------------------------------------------- Paid

GrandadG ---------------------------------------- Pontefract ------------------------------------------- Paid

Baldinio ------------------------------------------- Middlesbrough-------------------------------------- Paid

Bucket slaying son of Baldinio --------------- Middlesbrough -------------------------------------- Paid
    Last edited by T 20; 03-06-2016 at 08:13 AM.

gordon is offline it`s taken me 6 years to get so far...

The Bash

To everyone attending the Bash, i hope you all have a great time, wish I was able to attend this one .
    Just remember to give that bucket some welly

Regards Gordon.
    ATB, Gordon.
    Professional Ferret Juggler

Quote Originally Posted by gordon View Post
    To everyone attending the Bash, i hope you all have a great time, wish I was able to attend this one .

Regards Gordon.

Everything's getting some welly, Gordon.

Lots of lead has already gone down range and I'll be in for a major target repainting session tomorrow night.

Loving that little swift scope by the way.

All the best Mick

Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    Everything's getting some welly, Gordon.

Lots of lead has already gone down range and I'll be in for a major target repainting session tomorrow night.

Loving that little swift scope by the way.

All the best Mick
    Forgot about that Mick, it's good to hear that. Just picked up a Tasco 4:16x40 AO TR with sunshade in Black Gloss lovely glass .

Have a great weekend m8

Regards Gordon.
    ATB, Gordon.

So, who has landed?

Looking at Nick, 18Wheeler's comments, Dave, Gwyn and Nick have landed.

Have Jamie, Mel, Dave the Frame, Papa and Clez all arrived safely?

And was Little Pauly planning on getting there this afternoon - evening?

Can't wait to be there, folks.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Looking at Nick, 18Wheeler's comments, Dave, Gwyn and Nick have landed.

Have Jamie, Mel, Dave the Frame, Papa and Clez all arrived safely?

And was Little Pauly planning on getting there this afternoon - evening?

Can't wait to be there, folks.
    I had a cunning plan to get off work early today but to no avail so, it will be tomorrow for me now. Up the loft tonight to get the camping gear, shopping for provisions in the morning and head for The Hollow around midday to arrive around 14:00 I'm taking twice as many guns as I have to previous Bashes but it shouldn't be a problem getting 2 rifles in the car

See you tomorrow Fine People.
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Evening all,
    i seem to recall a post a few weeks ago regarding some seats that were being donated to the bash, and needed collecting from M1 jct thirtysomething.
    I could collect them on my way down, but can't find the post
    Can anyone help?

Quote Originally Posted by GrandadG View Post
    Evening all,
    i seem to recall a post a few weeks ago regarding some seats that were being donated to the bash, and needed collecting from M1 jct thirtysomething.
    I could collect them on my way down, but can't find the post
    Can anyone help?
    The very kind gentleman who offered them was our Mel, Chippendale on the forum.

Maybe worth a PM?

Very nice gesture, Mel, and kind offer re collection Grandad.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Regards Gordon.
    Thanks Gordon.

Shame you can't be with us for this one.

Thanks Gordon.

Shame you can't be with us for this one.
    Cheers Tony, I WILL try for the next one

Have a good BOING on me ,m8

Regards Gordon.
    ATB, Gordon.

Have a good BOING on me ,m8

Regards Gordon.
    Mmmm.............that nearly sounded rude, Gordon!

Mmmm.............that nearly sounded rude, Gordon!
    Mmm some people have a one track mind on reflection I can see what you mean
    ATB, Gordon.

Springer bash tee shirts

I got a quote for tee shirts,sweat shirts and hoodies . Anyone interested

No you c****

Quote Originally Posted by maz001471 View Post
    No you c****
    Ok. that's you out then