Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 4th & 5th June 2016 Boinger Bash --- Event and Payment Details

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpetier View Post
    He'll blow his load when he see, s this
    A pretty sight it wasn't, Dave!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!

Fe%k fec% fec%! How did I miss this
    Money incoming!

Money sent!
    We will start packing, she's already got the passion wagon ready.

Quote Originally Posted by Mole trapper View Post
    Money sent!

Got it Jaimie.

Captain Bongo is offline I'm not falling for this again........
    Money sent!
    As a teenager I never thought I would get excited about a fridge and a toilet. But here I am looking forward to stealing my mums caravan again.....

Cool This is going to be epic!!

Oh yes, this is THE BIG ONE!

June, the original month of the inaugural Spring Gun Gathering. This will be the FOURTH June Bash, Mr Furniss. And what a lovely and uber-successful special event you created.

Numbers have steadily grown. Lots of people are now returning time after time. Newbies come along and make repeat visits. And, at the April Bash, I reckon we saw more nice newcomers than ever before (apart from that very first Gathering, where we were ALL newcomers and nobody really knew what to expect)

Add to that the longer Summer days and the warmer weather and this has the making of an all-time classic.

Folks, if you're not sure whether you should attend, just take the plunge and DO IT! I GUARANTEE a fantastic, enlightening and very enjoyable day / weekend. Lovely, relaxing surroundings, surrounded by your favourite toys and a fantastic ambience that can only be achieved when like-minded, genuine and friendly enthusiasts come and immerse themselves in all things Airgun at Quigley Hollow.

Look forward to seeing you all there!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Bongo View Post
    As a teenager I never thought I would get excited about a fridge and a toilet. But here I am looking forward to stealing my mums caravan again.....
    Do you have locks? Lots of locks!and gorilla wipes, a big washing up bowl, a wheelie bin, cattle prod (nicks snoring) , scented candles........
    Ooh, how about a genny

I wonder if we will finally get Hsing-ee and look no hands on board for this one?

Be great to meet you if you can do it, chaps.

Ok, I promise I will try to make this my last post tonight!
    Will Paul be sending his pigeon ,that soppy Chris bought him "he will never make a hit man" ahead, so that any early arrivals "can look after it for him" till he arrives.
    Can we have a sweep stake on who will arrive first? My money is on bongo not leaving after the aaoc meet.

Captain Bongo is offline I'm not falling for this again........
    Ok, I promise I will try to make this my last post tonight!
    Will Paul be sending his pigeon ,that soppy Chris bought him "he will never make a hit man" ahead, so that any early arrivals "can look after it for him" till he arrives.
    Can we have a sweep stake on who will arrive first? My money is on bongo not leaving after the aaoc meet.
    After the request for a pigtailed selfie I may be moving into Quigley Hollow on a permanent basis.... It's all your fault Jamie....

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    I can't trust none of ya ! I'm bringing my own this time and putting her out when everyone is in bed so I best get some night vision gear and some trip wire to lay out for you lot !

Yaaaay Come on June
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Blackrider is offline It don't mean a thing, if it ain't got a Spring
    Unfortunately due to the family holidays, I cannot make this one, worst luck !

But I sincerely hope to attend the next, sometime in September and maybe the Bonfire Bash in November !

Have a great time Guys, I know you all will !

John.
    “An airgun or two”………

Cancel that holiday, John!

Seriously, though, shame you won't be able to make this one. You'll be missed.

But, as you say, all being well Uncle Mick and Aunty Shirl will indulge us with the traditional follow-up September and Bonfire Boingering Festivities!

Blackrider is offline It don't mean a thing, if it ain't got a Spring
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Cancel that holiday, John!

Seriously, though, shame you won't be able to make this one. You'll be missed.

But, as you say, all being well Uncle Mick and Aunty Shirl will indulge us with the traditional follow-up September and Bonfire Boingering Festivities!
    No chance of cancelling Tony, you'd never see me alive again but all being well, I should be able to make the others !!
    “An airgun or two”………

I think it is rather unkind to have a bash on a weekend when I can't make it! Ah well, I'll just have to look forward to the next one and think about you all enjoying yourselves without me- sorry about that Mick.