Page 14 of 75 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast

Thread: 4th & 5th June 2016 Boinger Bash --- Event and Payment Details

gordon is offline it`s taken me 6 years to get so far...
    Just waiting for a phone call off Adrian to arrange collection
    I REALLY REALLY HATE waiting for phone calls.
    ATB, Gordon.
    Professional Ferret Juggler

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    Gordon did though Blimey..he may as well get an HW100 to go alongside it
    Mmmm.....like that's going to happen........NOT!!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Gordon did though p
    Well done, Dad of BOZ!

As Pauly says, that means you just HAVE to come to the June Bash.

And Pauly, yes, you gotta go get one now!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post

And Pauly, yes, you gotta go get one now!
    I'm probably gonna regret this and you may never talk to me again but here goes...... I think they are goddamn ugly There, I've said it.

I'll get me coat !
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

I'm probably gonna regret this and you may never talk to me again but here goes...... I think they are goddamn ugly There, I've said it.

I'll get me coat !
    No need for your coat, Pauly Lad.

Beauty's in the eye of the beholder, in'it? And we all like different things.

And if you don't get one, that'll free up another one for me to get my eager hands on when the opportunity presents itself!!

No need for your coat, Pauly Lad.

Beauty's in the eye of the beholder, in'it? And we all like different things.

And if you don't get one, that'll free up another one for me to get my eager hands on when the opportunity presents itself!!
    Phew, got away with that one
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Just 36 sleeps to go now, peeps.

It was four weeks ago that Uncle Mick laid the April Bash on for us, which was, as ever, a huge success and most enjoyable, meeting up with old friends again and meeting new ones.

And now, roughly half way between the first two Bashes of this year, Mick's hosting the AAOC do for the boys down at The Hollow.

Have a great one, folks.

And now, a smidge over five weeks to go until the Boinger Bash Boys will be in their little piece of Paradise all over again.

BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by gordon View Post
    Just waiting for a phone call off Adrian to arrange collection
    I REALLY REALLY HATE waiting for phone calls.
    I see you've now got a "Sold to the man above" Gordon now you must bring it to The Bash

I'll get me coat !
    It's not a coat you need pal it's a flack jacket , damn it I wasn't going to talk to you
    Collecting it next Friday
    ATB, Gordon.

Just 36 sleeps to go now, peeps.

It was four weeks ago that Uncle Mick laid the April Bash on for us, which was, as ever, a huge success and most enjoyable, meeting up with old friends again and meeting new ones.

And now, roughly half way between the first two Bashes of this year, Mick's hosting the AAOC do for the boys down at The Hollow.

Have a great one, folks.

And now, a smidge over five weeks to go until the Boinger Bash Boys will be in their little piece of Paradise all over again.

BOING!!
    Hope the snows cleared by then over 2" this morning, had to put me vest back on
    ATB, Gordon.

It's not a coat you need pal it's a flack jacket , damn it I wasn't going to talk to you
    Collecting it next Friday
    Once Little Pauly Boy has had a few shots with a few 300s he'll turn into putty, Gordon.

Don't know if this will be your first one? If so, get ready....you're going to love it!

Hope the snows cleared by then over 2" this morning, had to put me vest back on
    Yep, the weather's certainly a bit pants at the moment, isn't it?

I reckon it's going to get properly up to speed soon and that we'll be enjoying El scorchio conditions in five weeks' time!

Once Little Pauly Boy has had a few shots with a few 300s he'll turn into putty, Gordon.

Don't know if this will be your first one? If so, get ready....you're going to love it!
    Bought a lefty 300s about 5 years ago Tone, then like a waserk, sold it cos some one kept trying to persuade me with money.
    I regretted it almost straight away. What makes it worse is the chap brings it to the club and waves it under me nose, there are times when..... really I could.

And we really could do with some of the hot stuff, although I remember in the distant past, haveing snow in June so don't count yer chickens etc.

Regards Gordon. ps and I picked up a nice 99 in the manly cal , only thing is the chap has sprayed the stock matt black!!, but the internals are spot on and it shoots as smooth as a smooth thing
    ATB, Gordon.

Bought a lefty 300s about 5 years ago Tone, then like a waserk, sold it cos some one kept trying to persuade me with money.
    I regretted it almost straight away. What makes it worse is the chap brings it to the club and waves it under me nose, there are times when..... really I could.

And we really could do with some of the hot stuff, although I remember in the distant past, haveing snow in June so don't count yer chickens etc.

Regards Gordon. ps and I picked up a nice 99 in the manly cal , only thing is the chap has sprayed the stock matt black!!, but the internals are spot on and it shoots as smooth as a smooth thing
    It's truly the sign of a fantastic gun when you know you've done wrong as soon as it's gone. At least you are making amends now, Gordon.

I once did the same with my first HW45 pistol. Sold it back in around 1992 and really can't remember why. Missed it straight away and its replacement is a keeper.

As regards the weather........we don't have any chickens now, just a berserk runner duck!

Mark my words.....it'll be dry, sunny and hot!

Well done on acquiring a 99; lovely! Is the Matt black finish good? Bet it looks nice in a stealthy, mean and moody way.

It's truly the sign of a fantastic gun when you know you've done wrong as soon as it's gone. At least you are making amends now, Gordon.

I once did the same with my first HW45 pistol. Sold it back in around 1992 and really can't remember why. Missed it straight away and its replacement is a keeper.

As regards the weather........we don't have any chickens now, just a berserk runner duck!

Mark my words.....it'll be dry, sunny and hot!

Well done on acquiring a 99; lovely! Is the Matt black finish good? Bet it looks nice in a stealthy, mean and moody way.
    Yes Tone, it looks just as if it has been factory sprayed, nice and smooth, no runs etc. was thinking of a CS 500 stock for it then the 300s popped up over the horizon so the CS will have to wait.... for now
    ATB, Gordon.