Page 16 of 75 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast

Thread: 4th & 5th June 2016 Boinger Bash --- Event and Payment Details

gordon is offline it`s taken me 6 years to get so far...
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Hee hee!

Only got in from work an hour ago matey. Bremby walked and fed and now getting my BBS fix.

She'll never be finsihng me off with the 300S, or any of my others for that matter, as she hates guns so has vowed to never touch 'em......Having said that, a quickly administered coup de grace and collect the insurance money........
    Talking about being finishing off Tone, my wife has said when I go she will give my ash's to the lads at the range so they can shoot me , I tend to sleep with one eye open these days .
    The lads can't shoot to save their lives, so I should stay in me Urn for a while.

Regards Gordon.
    Last edited by gordon; 01-05-2016 at 07:18 PM. Reason: missed "said" out
    ATB, Gordon.
    Professional Ferret Juggler

Strange that Gordon.
    I've been thinking of ideas for a new fun shoot .

Blackrider is online now It don't mean a thing, if it ain't got a Spring
    Quote Originally Posted by gordon View Post
    Talking about being finishing off Tone, my wife has when I go she will give my ash's to the lads at the range so they can shoot me , I tend to sleep with one eye open these days .
    The lads can't shoot to save their lives, so I should stay in me Urn for a while.

Regards Gordon.
    A very keen Sheffield angler requested his ashes be mixed in with his mates groundbait and thrown into the River Witham for bream fishing !

Or so the story goes !
    “An airgun or two”………

Quote Originally Posted by gordon View Post
    Talking about being finishing off Tone, my wife has when I go she will give my ash's to the lads at the range so they can shoot me , I tend to sleep with one eye open these days .

Regards Gordon.
    I'd want my ashes scattered at our beloved Quigley Hollow; not that I'm planning on going anywhere soon, like.

I want to get to retire and enjoy many boingering years without having to fit it around work etc....far too much shooting to do before I'm off!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

gordon is offline it`s taken me 6 years to get so far...
    Quote Originally Posted by Alakar View Post
    Strange that Gordon.
    I've been thinking of ideas for a new fun shoot .
    HtH Alan and I think Billy and Brian would give it a go.
    ATB, Gordon.
    Professional Ferret Juggler

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    How did you get on today Dave ? Lovely weather down this here London today so hope it's been kind to you too ? So, what's the mole tally to date ?
    Total wash out, no rabbits and only one mole

I hope Uncle Mick isn't too knackered following the AAOC meet.

I also hope you took heed, Mick, and steered clear of the Pepsi!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpetier View Post
    Better days will follow, Dave, and still nice to be in the countryside enjoying your sport, matey.

I was stuck in the showroom talking to tyre-kicking numpties all day and I was just day-dreaming about a certain little event taking place at a certain little field today and in five weeks' time.

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpetier View Post
    Never mind mate, at least you had a day out in the open countryside . Something I long for, being a city dweller I'm due a visit up in that there N.E very soon with a certain mate of mine
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. Crosman Ratcher 2250XL .22 AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177

33 sleeps to go, peeps.

Get those Bash tokens Quigley Hollow bound; it'll be upon us before you know it!

BOING!!

Papa and no1 son Clez has just sent our monies to Michael via bacs not sure if Springer Monkey can make it yet, he's not sure if he can get the time off work. The brew is already cooking and a new still has been manufactured, already it looks like it's going to be a gooooooood weekend.
    Never argue with an idiot. He'll drag you down to his level & then beat you with experience.
    HW 95 .22 AA S410K .177 FX Wildcat .22 HW30 .177 HW90 .25 FX Maverick2

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by Papa Cleary View Post
    Papa and no1 son Clez has just sent our monies to Michael via bacs not sure if Springer Monkey can make it yet, he's not sure if he can get the time off work. The brew is already cooking and a new still has been manufactured, already it looks like it's going to be a gooooooood weekend.
    Yaaaay, The Boys are Back in Town, you were missed at the April Bash but it was nice of Clez to pay us a welcome visit though. Let's hope the Monkey can get the time off to complete The Clan line-up
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. Crosman Ratcher 2250XL .22 AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177

Yay!!

Nice one Papa and Clez.

A Bash just wouldn't be the same without you.

And I'll keep my fingers crossed for Springer Monkey.

Papa and no1 son Clez has just sent our monies to Michael via bacs
    And payment received Papa.

Payment also received over the weekend from Paul/aitch20.

Looking forward to seeing all you good folks again.

All the best Mick

Aup Mick can we have a shoot the clay comp that would be fun
    Cheers Ray