Page 2 of 75 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: 4th & 5th June 2016 Boinger Bash --- Event and Payment Details

Cancel that holiday, John!

Seriously, though, shame you won't be able to make this one. You'll be missed.

But, as you say, all being well Uncle Mick and Aunty Shirl will indulge us with the traditional follow-up September and Bonfire Boingering Festivities!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

I wonder if we will finally get Hsing-ee and look no hands on board for this one?

Be great to meet you if you can do it, chaps.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Ok, I promise I will try to make this my last post tonight!
    Will Paul be sending his pigeon ,that soppy Chris bought him "he will never make a hit man" ahead, so that any early arrivals "can look after it for him" till he arrives.
    Can we have a sweep stake on who will arrive first? My money is on bongo not leaving after the aaoc meet.

Captain Bongo is offline I'm not falling for this again........
    Quote Originally Posted by Mole trapper View Post
    Ok, I promise I will try to make this my last post tonight!
    Will Paul be sending his pigeon ,that soppy Chris bought him "he will never make a hit man" ahead, so that any early arrivals "can look after it for him" till he arrives.
    Can we have a sweep stake on who will arrive first? My money is on bongo not leaving after the aaoc meet.
    After the request for a pigtailed selfie I may be moving into Quigley Hollow on a permanent basis.... It's all your fault Jamie....

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Bongo View Post
    After the request for a pigtailed selfie I may be moving into Quigley Hollow on a permanent basis.... It's all your fault Jamie....
    Mate, if you can get your hair into pigtails I'm Paris Hilton's love child.
    Ps, Mel says it's your own fault for leaving your pc screen open.

Cheers for announcing this one in a timely fashion, Mick.

I was wondering when you might do it.....life's just not the same without a Boinger Bash Thread to BOING along and I was getting serious withdrawal symptoms! .......Must be all of a week and a half with no thread!

49 sleeps to go, peeps; this one's going to be upon us quicker than you know!

And, yes, Pauly, we're nearly there (ish!)!!!

BOING !!

NewPaul is online now Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by Mole trapper View Post
    I can't trust none of ya ! I'm bringing my own this time and putting her out when everyone is in bed so I best get some night vision gear and some trip wire to lay out for you lot !

Yaaaay Come on June
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

tinbum is online now Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post

Yaaaay Come on June

As Terry Scott said in the famous, never aired Christmas special.
    God rest ye jelly mental men

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Cheers for announcing this one in a timely fashion, Mick.

I was wondering when you might do it.....life's just not the same without a Boinger Bash Thread to BOING along and I was getting serious withdrawal symptoms! .......Must be all of a week and a half with no thread!

49 sleeps to go, peeps; this one's going to be upon us quicker than you know!

And, yes, Pauly, we're nearly there (ish!)!!!

BOING !!
    Can't wait Tone Bash No4 for me. I started the first one last September with one rifle and a signature on here that saidalong the lines of "why would you need more than one ?" Now Ive got 3 ! That's nothing compared to most people on here but for me, since I found this fine sport is one every 3 months so far Where does this madness all end ???? He, he I'm lovin' it

Are we nearly there yet ?
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Blackrider is offline It don't mean a thing, if it ain't got a Spring
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Cancel that holiday, John!

Seriously, though, shame you won't be able to make this one. You'll be missed.

But, as you say, all being well Uncle Mick and Aunty Shirl will indulge us with the traditional follow-up September and Bonfire Boingering Festivities!
    No chance of cancelling Tony, you'd never see me alive again but all being well, I should be able to make the others !!
    “An airgun or two”………

Can't wait Tone Bash No4 for me. I started the first one last September with one rifle and a signature on here that saidalong the lines of "why would you need more than one ?" Now Ive got 3 ! That's nothing compared to most people on here but for me, since I found this fine sport is one every 3 months so far Where does this madness all end ???? He, he I'm lovin' it

Are we nearly there yet ?
    Mmm, one every 3 months, eh?

That's you done for, Little Paul, you're doomed!

Hope you're enjoying the 95 matey!

A nice little 30S next methinks?????

I can't trust none of ya ! I'm bringing my own this time and putting her out when everyone is in bed so I best get some night vision gear and some trip wire to lay out for you lot !

Yaaaay Come on June
    Not many came out to play when I was hitting targets at night with night vision gear

Quote Originally Posted by Alanok2002 View Post
    Not many came out to play when I was hitting targets at night with night vision gear
    That's because all The Boinger Bash birds retire to my tent at night

That's because all The Boinger Bash birds retire to my tent at night
    And now 48 sleeps to go, Pauly, until you can be entertaining them again!

Payment sent (BACS TonyL and myself), Mick, many thanks mate.
    Craig.
    Put on heading 270, assume attack formation