Page 3 of 75 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: 4th & 5th June 2016 Boinger Bash --- Event and Payment Details

look no hands is offline Even better looking than a HW35
    Sod it! I knew this would happen, the wife has gone all posh and wants to go on a cruise (I can't think of anything more boring) which we leave on the Saturday, oh well I'll have to wait to the September bash now.

Pete
    Far too many rifles to list now, all mainly British but the odd pesky foreigner has snuck in

Was a "day virgin" at the last bash and loved it. The fishing /shooting permission officer has given the go ahead. So fingers crossed will book two days off at work in the morning.
    My mrs. suggested we get some t shirts made up? She's a graphic designer so probably looking for work! Only kidding, she would help out with artwork if anyone thinks its a plan.
    dave

Quote Originally Posted by Craig-P View Post
    Payment sent (BACS TonyL and myself), Mick, many thanks mate.
    Craig.
    Thank you, Craigy.

Huge, huge man hugs and sloppy kisses for you then, matey!

Love ya!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by look no hands View Post
    Sod it! I knew this would happen, the wife has gone all posh and wants to go on a cruise (I can't think of anything more boring) which we leave on the Saturday, oh well I'll have to wait to the September bash now.

Pete
    Is that the best one you could come up with, Pete?

Sorry you can't make it, good sir, was so looking forward to finally meeting you.

September then, yes?
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by sabalos View Post
    Was a "day virgin" at the last bash and loved it. The fishing /shooting permission officer has given the go ahead. So fingers crossed will book two days off at work in the morning.
    My mrs. suggested we get some t shirts made up? She's a graphic designer so probably looking for work! Only kidding, she would help out with artwork if anyone thinks its a plan.
    dave
    Be great to see you again, Dave, and brilliant news re getting your pass stamped.

Gwyn (Slinger69) had some nifty T-Shirts made up last year.

And I got a local garment printing company to knock a couple of "Quigley Hollow Airgun Club" hoodies made up. Sadly, that shop has disappeared now.

However, if your wife is up for it, and a fair few of us agree on a design, I think the T-Shirt idea is great.

Maybe just a plain and simple "QHAC" lettering? Or what about a nice view of the tunnel, range and either Mick's Range Rover or his T20 in the foreground?

How many would be up for it?

look no hands is offline Even better looking than a HW35
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Is that the best one you could come up with, Pete?

Sorry you can't make it, good sir, was so looking forward to finally meeting you.

September then, yes?
    Hopefully but I've got to start working alternative Saturdays again soon and I bet I have to work that weekend

Pete
    Far too many rifles to list now, all mainly British but the odd pesky foreigner has snuck in

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How

However, if your wife is up for it, and a fair few of us agree on a design, I think the T-Shirt idea is great.

Maybe just a plain and simple "QHAC" lettering? Or what about a nice view of the tunnel, range and either Mick's Range Rover or his T20 in the foreground?

Yep I would definitely be up for a few of those
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Unframed Dave is offline World pork pie juggling champion three years straight
    Put us down mick. I'm up for a hood or polo shirt if they're being done. haven't got the right size neck for t shirts.

Dave
    Smell my cheese

It's been mentioned a couple of times over the last year, we really could do with a design for T shirts, hoodies etc. Let's get it sorted in June ?

Quote Originally Posted by look no hands View Post
    Hopefully but I've got to start working alternative Saturdays again soon and I bet I have to work that weekend

Pete
    I think it'll be the first weekend in September, Pete, if you wanted to check. I know how you feel. Working in retail, I work every Saturday and alternate Sundays and have to book holiday days to go-a-boinging with da Boyz!

More than worth it, though, for a genuinely enlightening, fulfilling and life-altering experience!

Be great to see you again, Dave, and brilliant news re getting your pass stamped.

Gwyn (Slinger69) had some nifty T-Shirts made up last year.

And I got a local garment printing company to knock a couple of "Quigley Hollow Airgun Club" hoodies made up. Sadly, that shop has disappeared now.

I would, preferably a polo shirt, but I'll go with the flow.

I've just sent a £40 bank transfer for myself +1. Cheers Mick!

Quote Originally Posted by Loki_79 View Post
    I've just sent a £40 bank transfer for myself +1. Cheers Mick!
    Nice one; be great to see you again.

Quote Originally Posted by sabalos View Post

dave
    Sounds like the garment idea would be a go-er, Dave.

Send me a message if you need a logo knocked up in print/embroider/etc format and I'll do it.
    Put on heading 270, assume attack formation