Page 45 of 75 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast

Thread: 4th & 5th June 2016 Boinger Bash --- Event and Payment Details

Quote Originally Posted by rhyslightnin View Post
    One step closer......., my boy is happy to swap weekends so all i need to do now is convince his mum
    mmmmmmmmmmmmm.., where is my wooden mallet
    Yay!!!

Good man, Rhys; fantastic news.

Hope you can get the final piece of the jigsaw in place and come and join us in The Field of Joy.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by jonny neate View Post
    Tent up and being aired in the garden , Quigley Hollow here I come , well in 6 days time .
    Jonny
    Haha!! That's it, we're now into the final few days leading up to our mid-Summer (ish) Bash....watch the thread really get buzzing. I love these last few days and people's tales of final preparations and departure schedules!

BOING!!!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Don't fxxxing believe it, had a toothed out nearly two weeks ago(first in 42 years) . Had nothing but trouble since, been back to the dentist twice, on anti biopics, the works. The bloody tooth behind the one I got out must have been cracked when extracting the other one, it's just broke away, Ouch. I really hope this doesn't delay my 5am departure Thursday morning, will be outside the dentists door for 8am Tuesday, can't come to the bash in this state

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpetier View Post
    Don't fxxxing believe it, had a toothed out nearly two weeks ago(first in 42 years) . Had nothing but trouble since, been back to the dentist twice, on anti biopics, the works. The bloody tooth behind the one I got out must have been cracked when extracting the other one, it's just broke away, Ouch. I really hope this doesn't delay my 5am departure Thursday morning, will be outside the dentists door for 8am Tuesday, can't come to the bash in this state
    Was it a Moler, Dave ?

Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    Was it a Moler, Dave ?
    Oh stop it Ahem yes it was

Ouch, feel for you matey!

I had exactly the same a few years ago. Tooth had to come out. Went to the dentists and the one that I normally saw wasn't there. So this nice, fit, young lady dentist "took care" of me. But she was struggling to get it out. There she was, straining and pulling like mad. She was getting in a right tiz and I was getting a bit worried. I also remember that she was perspiring a little too....now, I'd have been over the moon if she had been on top of me grunting as she was and sweating....but in different circumstances!!

She eventually admitted defeat and had to go and enlist the assistance of one of her big, fat male colleagues who managed to yank the offending item out. But, the damage was done...I'm sure that, when was getting all ruffled, she's also managed to slightly pull on the next tooth....a few months of grief with that one eventually led to that one coming out too!

I still see this young fitty dentist twice a year for a clean and descale. And I sort of half look forward to seeing her and her mega-fit assistant, but always end up in pain for a couple of weeks afterwards!!

Motto......choose a male or old trout of a dentist!!

Hope everything gets sorted, Dave; I'm sure it will.

And pleasant thoughts of being united with your lovely 95 will give you something extra to look forward to!

P.S. When I had some properly bad toothache years ago, I got some product called "Toothake" or something....can't remember how it was spelt. I couldn't believe how well it worked. I had to stop using it, as it contained clove and my wife is allergic. Bloody frustrating, that! A customer in the shop recently also told me of another product...like a Bonjela for adults. Apparently, a very strong formulation and works well. Don't know the name, though, Dave, sorry. Worth a try, though??

NewPaul is online now Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Hope you get it sorted quickly Dave. Nowt worse than toothache mate.

Last time I went to the Dentist I was lying there with my mouth wide open and the Dentist said "l hope you don't mind me asking but, did you recently have Oral Sex ?". I said "Oh my god, have I got a pubic hair in my teeth ?" Dentist said "No, you've got s**t up your nose".

Thought that may help cheer you up for a second or two
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Cheers chaps really starting to throb now pain killer time

Cheers chaps really starting to throb now (
    How's the tooth, though, Dave?

And now, we have just SIX SLEEPS to go (for the Saturday arriveees).

And, this time next weekend, we'll be halfway through our boingering weekend.

Blimey, we really are VERY, VERY NEARLY THERE Pauly Boy et all!!

Any more confirmations, Mick?

5 sleeps for me
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Cheeky monkey!

You deserve the break matey and great to be at The Hollow and CHILLED ready for the weekend.

Keep it Boinging along....off to work soon.

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Cheeky monkey!

You deserve the break matey and great to be at The Hollow and CHILLED ready for the weekend.

Keep it Boinging along....off to work soon.
    Will do Tone. That's a bummer having to work today kind of takes away the benefit of a Bank Holiday weekend.

27 blokes got their names down to go to this fantastic venue out of over 12000 views not bad is it ,they can't really complain that they've got no where to go can they.

Quote Originally Posted by transporter View Post
    27 blokes got their names down to go to this fantastic venue out of over 12000 views not bad is it ,they can't really complain that they've got no where to go can they.
    Sssssssssh Ray, we don't want them ALL turning up