Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: R. R. Airgun Collectors Fair. Sat 13th August '16

Another table renter has been in contact with me. He will be bring a full set of Airgun Shooter (magz), loads of springs, loads of old spares, vintage pellets, tins and boxes.
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk

I will be taking quite a few old spares bsa Webley relum Diana amongst other bits if anyone after anything in particular drop us a line see if I can help.

Dave.

Mmmm...if they are offering free, but, tidy Airsporters to promote the event, I may be enticed to make the long perilous journey......

All the best, hope it is a big success......

Plus A A Shamal, HW77 outfit.

Mmmm...that does sound tempting I.J.! Since this Brexit lark, which I voted for because I didn't want to sponsor the racketeering loan sharks ponzi schemes (G.S/ECB/IMF....) of eurocrat land, will I need a visa to go further north than Monmouth? Last year, just north of Monmouth at Ross on Wye, I even had to have the back of my hand stamped with curious numbers at a motorcycle autojumble - what is the world coming to?

Quote Originally Posted by SRV1 View Post
    Mmmm...that does sound tempting I.J.! Since this Brexit lark, which I voted for because I didn't want to sponsor the racketeering loan sharks ponzi schemes (G.S/ECB/IMF....) of eurocrat land, will I need a visa to go further north than Monmouth? Last year, just north of Monmouth at Ross on Wye, I even had to have the back of my hand stamped with curious numbers at a motorcycle autojumble - what is the world coming to?
    Why not make a weekend of it? Theres several nice hotels in the area around Rivington and the day after the Airgun Fair, on Sunday 14th Aug, Rochdale A.G.C. members are attending Rivis indoor range (40yd rifle and 10m ranges which is about 5 miles away - ) for our regular get together and fun 10m pistol compt. Plus there probably summat going on at our Outdoor range (10 miles away) Just a thought.

Ive just read in another section the following will be for sale: HW80K outfit, Mk 2 Airsporter, HW77, BSA 'Ladies' underlever, A A S400 plus more Webley pistols.

ATB
    Ian

Quote Originally Posted by I. J. View Post
    Why not make a weekend of it? Theres several nice hotels in the area around Rivington and the day after the Airgun Fair, on Sunday 14th Aug, Rochdale A.G.C. members are attending Rivis indoor range (40yd rifle and 10m ranges which is about 5 miles away - ) for our regular get together and fun 10m pistol compt. Plus there probably summat going on at our Outdoor range (10 miles away) Just a thought.

Ive just read in another section the following will be for sale: HW80K outfit, Mk 2 Airsporter, HW77, BSA 'Ladies' underlever, A A S400 plus more Webley pistols.

ATB
    Ian
    Many thanks for your informative reply Ian - the ladies underwear makes it even more appealing.....

All the best....

Quote Originally Posted by SRV1 View Post
    Many thanks for your informative reply Ian - the ladies underwear makes it even more appealing.....

All the best....
    Thats Saturday night.

Another table has been booked by Martin from Rochdale AGC. Theres still room to squeeze a couple more in.
    Last edited by I. J.; 28-07-2016 at 12:01 PM.

If anyone attending this event has a table booked could they please bring a table cloth to protect the tables and their guns.

Thank you.

Have a great day chaps and well done to the organisers...

I am sure most will have the main details, but I stole the bit below from another forum and because funds will be going to a good cause, I thought I would bump it here

Sat,13 Aug.2016 @ 10-3pm.(Tables £10 each) £3 entrance fee.
    Fairview Community Centre.
    Adlington.
    PR6 9RN.

Rivington Riflemen airgun club are hosting/arranging this collectors fair for enthusiasts ooop north.Profits from the fair are being donated to a cancer charity in memory of Ray Ross who is sadly missed by many guys who knew him either personally or from internet forums.For anyone not wanting to hire a table there will be a bring & buy stall where a commission of 5% will be charged...make sure your items are labelled.!!

No knives,trade new stuff or FAC please...this is just for used/second-hand/collectable airgun related stuff...run by enthusiasts for enthusiasts & profits benefiting a charity....there might be a few tables left & if you are interested contact Ian Jones at Rivington Riflemen.

Refreshments will be available & friendly banter guaranteed...if you are in the area come support a worthy cause

Lets say '10% commission' to a maximum of £10. Well, it IS in aid of a good cause, Cancer Research in memory of my great friend and shooting buddy Ray Ross who we lost to Cancer earlier this year.

Even if your not thinking of selling or buying anything, and how could anyone think that, come along on the day for a brew and chat with fellow air gunners. All profits (which mean after we have paid a small token amount to the community centre) goes to charity.

Look on it as a Coffee Morning selling guns. Weve got the pies and bacon butties sorted.
    Last edited by I. J.; 07-08-2016 at 03:45 PM.

pro elite

The is a chance the the will be one for sale on my table, a long with other rareatis.
    [url]www.rivington-riflemen.eu

Quote Originally Posted by sniperphil View Post
    The is a chance the the will be one for sale on my table, a long with other rareatis.
    A 'Wobbly' pistol that shoots straight?