Thread: BSA Airsporter S / Mercury S.

BSA Airsporter S / Mercury S.

Following on from the value thread. I've been asked to sell the two BSA's for my friend - please note these are collection only, not posting these lovely rifles.
    Mercury S .22 cal ser no. ZH034*** in lovely condition shoots fine but would benefit from a service. £230
    Airsporter S .177 serial no. EP000*** Again in lovely condition but down on power so again in need of service. Both have nice stocks with the airsporter having a lovely dark grain in it.£240. Both guns looked after but not been shot for the last 5 years. Mach 1.5

Arrh Dudley is just too far to go to pick it up, gutted would have liked to have seen the Mercury S and possibly bought it, just got the custom FWB 127 off here, so spending is a little limited for a week or two, but if you do decide to post please give me a heads up Love a Mercury S is it the blonde stock version?

Good luck with the sale.

ATB

bsa

Just to rub it in the Mercury is a blonde stock..Sorry. Mach 1.5

life is so unfair and rubbing it hurts even more - you could have lied l to save my sole LOL

I just can't get there, gutted... Still I'm sure someone is going to be a happy Chappie.

Atb through misty eyes lol

BSA's

Bump for a price drop. Mercury £225 / Airsporter £230. Mach 1.5

I know you said no posting, but just received a FWB 127 using Parcel force 48 in a box with bubble wrapped received all safe and well with out a mark on it if you do consider the possibility of posting could I have first dibs on the Mercury S, if pics are available. I shan't trouble the thread again.

ATB

Bsa

Airsporter S now SOLD. Mach 1.5

Re Airsporter S

Thanks Paul, it looks and shoots superb.
    Top Man,
    Regards Wayne