Thread: Steyr LP2 valuation

Steyr LP2 valuation

I have a Steyr LP2 that I am probably going to sell as loving my Walther more,

The pistol is an official Uk model from Harry Preston, comes with Box, 2 blue cylinders, one in date, one just out, Rink large R/H laminated grip, Centra Putta trigger shoe, standard and 8 port compensators, Adjustable LP10 rear sight, 4mm, 4.5mm & 5mm front sights, one off custom weight bar with weights (proper peice of machining that fits without any modification to the pistol and can be removed just as easily. Manual, tools. Fill adaptor and official import certificate, in fact everything you could need for a complete kit.

All in lovely very well cared for condition, any feedback on a valuation appreciated, looking to get another LP300 in XT flavour
    Steyr LP10, Steyr LP5,
    Vintage Collection - Walther LP53, HW77k Venom, BSF S20 Match, Original 35, ASI Target plus lots more

I am pleased you are liking the Walther LP300 so much - enough to part with your near-new Steyr LP2.

The pistol always shot well for me and I enjoyed it when I had it so I am really happy that it is now with somebody else that likes it as much as I did.

Selling your LP2 should not be much of a problem as they are still very popular pistols that have a strong following.
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

Quote Originally Posted by zooma View Post
    I am pleased you are liking the Walther LP300 so much - enough to part with your near-new Steyr LP2.

The pistol always shot well for me and I enjoyed it when I had it so I am really happy that it is now with somebody else that likes it as much as I did.

Selling your LP2 should not be much of a problem as they are still very popular pistols that have a strong following.
    Loving it Bob, purchased a pro touch grip in large to go with it and it suits me perfectly, looking to get a new one to go with it now preferably the XT whilst they're still available so I have a back up for competitions, one thing Walther haven't got is the UK support of Steyr hence the requirement of a second pistol, took a while to find a grip and was only the fact that Edenkille had a pro touch in stock and Rink is 8 weeks at the moment that I went for one, have to say it feels very nice though
    Steyr LP10, Steyr LP5,
    Vintage Collection - Walther LP53, HW77k Venom, BSF S20 Match, Original 35, ASI Target plus lots more