Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: wanted crosman 622

wanted crosman 622

hi I am looking for one

wanted crosman 622

to the top please

Crosman 622

Keith who has a stall at several arms fairs had one at Bisley in March. It was boxed as new from memory. Someone on here should have contact details for him.

thank you mate

If you are planning the 622 to be a shooter.... and why else would you want one--- then you will want to take advantage of the knowledgable folks at Mac-1 in Los Angeles. See their page http://www.mac1airgunshop.com/smith-.../cr622stki.htm

NB: the discussion about drilling a hole to secure the 622 assembly.

You will almost certainly need the reseal kit, unless it has been serviced. A like-new in box example is often that why because it doesn't work.

Also, to make it a real shooter, you will want an co2 extension tube to fill the gun from a large tank instead of Powerlets. (Be careful about any extension tubes and make sure that they are English threaded and not metric. ) http://www.mac1airgunshop.com/crosma...1co2extube.htm

For connecting the gun to a large supply tank (shooting gallery, etc) http://www.mac1airgunshop.com/large-...-p/m1bco2c.htm

Personally, I would only go with the accessories from Mac-1.

http://www.mac1airgunshop.com/Search...&Submit=Search

keith

thank you to the people below for there time and help just is there some one who can get in touch with keith for me please

still looking

back up please

to the top please

Unframed Dave is offline World pork pie juggling champion three years straight
    Can't help you, mine's not for sale. Excellent for a bit of fun though, nothing too serious in my book.

Dave
    Smell my cheese

I bought one recently from Marvin the air gun guy in Canada. (Marvins airgun oldies online) It's a great fun. Having the valve pinned is a necessity in my opinion. Im not convinced about bulk fill mine shoots 10 magazines on a regular co2 capsule. Message Marvin he can get most things. Be prepared to pay customs duty was £30 in my case but his prices are very reasonable so it wasn't a problem for me & he is fully used to shipping to the UK.

I will look into it mate thank you

Quote Originally Posted by matt 1966 View Post
    I bought one recently from Marvin the air gun guy in Canada. (Marvins airgun oldies online) It's a great fun. Having the valve pinned is a necessity in my opinion. Im not convinced about bulk fill mine shoots 10 magazines on a regular co2 capsule. Message Marvin he can get most things. Be prepared to pay customs duty was £30 in my case but his prices are very reasonable so it wasn't a problem for me & he is fully used to shipping to the UK.
    In the US, a lot of shooters are already setup for bulk CO2 filling because of the Crosman models 111-118. Bulk is not essential for the 622 but it's a nice option.

Checked out Marvin's and he has a couple of prime US shooters: Crosman model 105 pistol and Sears (Crosman) Ted Williams CO2 pistol (Crosman model 150) with box. The Ted Williams is considered to be the best version of the model 150. Crosman always upped the quality for the Sears models. The 105 is a great pistol. Only Crosman pistol with brass construction.

still looking

Quote Originally Posted by matt 1966 View Post
    I bought one recently from Marvin the air gun guy in Canada. (Marvins airgun oldies online) It's a great fun. Having the valve pinned is a necessity in my opinion. Im not convinced about bulk fill mine shoots 10 magazines on a regular co2 capsule. Message Marvin he can get most things. Be prepared to pay custom' s duty was £30 in my case but his prices are very reasonable so it wasn't a problem for me & he is fully used to shipping to the UK.
    Hello Matt,

Thanks for sharing the link to what seems to be a very interesting Canadian site now 'bookmarked' for future reference. Noted there are quite a few early British items listed including, a Lincoln air pistol, Webley Mk1 air rifle and what looks like a Stoeger Straight Grip Webley Senior apparently now sold to a UK customer.

Regards

Brian