Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: wanted crosman 622

Yes Brian Marvin has a selection of nice items.He is very highly regarded on the Canadian forums & knows the procedure for sending to the Uk.I can highly recommend him. If the chappie who is looking for a 622 would email him im sure he could help. Not everything is listed on his page. When I purchased my 622 he offered me one he had just obtained from the States. So it's always worth asking especially with regard to Crosmans & Benjamin etc.

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by Abasmajor View Post
    Hello Matt,

Thanks for sharing the link to what seems to be a very interesting Canadian site now 'bookmarked' for future reference. Noted there are quite a few early British items listed including, a Lincoln air pistol, Webley Mk1 air rifle and what looks like a Stoeger Straight Grip Webley Senior apparently now sold to a UK customer.

Regards

Brian
    Quote Originally Posted by matt 1966 View Post
    Yes Brian Marvin has a selection of nice items.He is very highly regarded on the Canadian forums & knows the procedure for sending to the Uk.I can highly recommend him. If the chappie who is looking for a 622 would email him im sure he could help. Not everything is listed on his page. When I purchased my 622 he offered me one he had just obtained from the States. So it's always worth asking especially with regard to Crosmans & Benjamin etc.

Hi Matt,

Is payment and shipping reasonably straightforward forward between the UK and Canada?

Regards

Brian

Its very simple & easy Brian. The items are sent via Canada post which you can track easier than Royal Mail. Also he accepts payment in Canadian dollars which is a much better rate than the American dollar.

Quote Originally Posted by matt 1966 View Post
    Its very simple & easy Brian. The items are sent via Canada post which you can track easier than Royal Mail. Also he accepts payment in Canadian dollars which is a much better rate than the American dollar.
    Hi Matt,

Thanks for that.

Brian

Clips

You might also want to start thinking about shopping for spare clips for the 622. The more clips the more fun with the 622. Last thing you want, when out firing away, is having to step every 6 shots to refill the clip. You will find that clips, like the gun, are not easy to find.

Note: the 622 is not that common of a model to find. Plus, when a nice one shows up, it tends to go fast.

Hi Dean yes you are right re the clips which is why I got a spare from Marvin with the rifle.I am surprised Crosman didn't pin the valve when it was made. This rifle is also more than powerful enough & also deadly accurate. Its also great fun having to rack the slide each shot.Its also a good nlooker

got one bean modify to and its got a rifled barrel didn.t know that some had smooth bores some thing to look out for