Thread: Recoiless HW97..

Near Wimbledon, SW London, or Lusaka, Zambia

Recoiless HW97..

Just found this whilst researching something else.. looks like a very cool project...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZ4lrd3Gi9Q
    Always looking for any cheap, interesting, knackered "project" guns. Thanks, JB.

Thats that greek lad.. he did his own tx sr as well a couple years back.... id like to have his workshop!!!
    Donald

Lets have a sweep on how long it is before he gets his finger mangled in the loading breech while the gun is fully cocked and he hasn't got hold of the cocking arm.

Near Wimbledon, SW London, or Lusaka, Zambia
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerjor View Post
    Lets have a sweep on how long it is before he gets his finger mangled in the loading breech while the gun is fully cocked and he hasn't got hold of the cocking arm.
    Yeah, I thought that too

For all his obvious skills, that's dissapointing to see.
    Always looking for any cheap, interesting, knackered "project" guns. Thanks, JB.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Budd View Post
    Just found this whilst researching something else.. looks like a very cool project...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZ4lrd3Gi9Q

It never surprises me to read the negative feedbacks posted at the comments section of the video. Lets wish him luck with his project and say well done to him. All the bling on the gun and the stock is not to my taste but it seems to be functioning OK.

A.G

To be fair that music is really annoying.

....music is bad to the bone and as said above, that could be the condition of his hand, silly lad
    Never go off half cocked....

All lies matter

Quote Originally Posted by lensman57 View Post
    It never surprises me to read the negative feedbacks posted at the comments section of the video. Lets wish him luck with his project and say well done to him. All the bling on the gun and the stock is not to my taste but it seems to be functioning OK.

A.G
    Is that the Sheerhan guy? If so after watching one of his video's it appears that the slide mechanism is manually cocked, and not on the rear ward cocking stroke.