Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: M & G Diana 1901 or 1904

dolphin sight

Hi, baz, having printer probs, if you need the sight plans quickly, PM me your postal address,and i will post them to you, Cheers , Ray.

Quote Originally Posted by wrightonn View Post
    Hi, baz, having printer probs, if you need the sight plans quickly, PM me your postal address,and i will post them to you, Cheers , Ray.
    Ray, no hurry that one is on the back burner at the moment, been getting others ready for the Bisley show this month. Probably wont need a back sight for another 3 weeks to a month.

Thanks, Baz
    BE AN INDEPENDENT THINKER, DON'T FOLLOW THE CROWD

Safety slide

Thanks to Baz.

For supplying me with the neccesary pics and measurements to fabricate one for my own rifle.
    Had to make this part from a piece of steel, using hand tools + elbow grease.
    Took me about 3 hours to make it work properly (as it should), 2 hours of carefull filing and 1 hour to hand fit it to this rifle.

-------------------------------------
    Frank

Well done Frank, a man after my own heart. I see guys on here all the time saying "where do you get the parts" "spares no longer available" etc, just make 'em I say. If man made it, most likely another man can make another one.

Baz
    BE AN INDEPENDENT THINKER, DON'T FOLLOW THE CROWD