Thread: Air Arms SE 90.

Air Arms SE 90.

Looking at air arms rifles, i realized i had a SE90 serial no.44121 with walnut stock in .22 dated oct 1991,with a Zieler 3x9
    x40 waterproof scope all in mint as new cond.i remember buying it off a friend who had just bought it and then realized he
    was hard up hence a cheap buy at the time.itis complete with inspection certificate, spares list and users handbook.Do i want to sell it, not sure.
    your comments on this model and scope would be welcome.Roly.

se90

Bump.

Not much I can say really, there's an excellent model history here: http://www.jackals-lair.com/aa_models_16.html

You're probably looking at circa £300 for a VGC SE90 in walnut. Zieler scopes were sold (if not imported) by Air Arms, so it sounds likely that the gun & scope were bought together as a 'package'.

HTH - Phil

se90

Quote Originally Posted by Rooti McNote View Post
    Not much I can say really, there's an excellent model history here: http://www.jackals-lair.com/aa_models_16.html

You're probably looking at circa £300 for a VGC SE90 in walnut. Zieler scopes were sold (if not imported) by Air Arms, so it sounds likely that the gun & scope were bought together as a 'package'.

HTH - Phil
    Thanks Phil for info and ex. pictures. Yes they would have been bought as a package complete with gun bag.
    Roly

se90

Could be for sale, but would have to be £390 with scope and gun bag, its in mint test fired only.
    Roly.