Thread: Praise for the ultra

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Praise for the ultra

Just got back from one of my farm permissions who was having trouble with jackdaws taking cattle feed in one of the sheds. Took my tactical single shot ultra Mmc in .177 using bisley mags that I bought new some years ago. Could only shoot safely over a wall so draped a scrim scarf over my head and the gun, the kill zone was between 20 and 45 yards. In an hour managed to bag 8 only missing one, considering the shed was full of cattle had to choose targets carefully, so they were pressure shots. The ultra performed faultlessly and couldn't expect more from rifles costing 3 times more. The farmer was very pleased and didn't know I was shooting it was that quiet. I then braved the weather to check on his livestock!

I'm looking for an Ultra as my next gun. Never had one, but fancied one for a while. I should of bought the one in Solware the other week

Good shooting mate.
    They are great little guns, often overlooked because they're cheap I reckon.
    I love my SE.

Chris

They are relatively cheap new, but they really seem to hold there value when selling. Some seem to sell for silly money.

Great guns and even better with a reg

secretagentmole Guest
    The SE is great, I hated the MMC version however, I had one for 2 weeks, it got sold back to the shop we bought it from however, I hated it! After a Super 10 the MMC was an abomination!