Thread: Feinwerkbau and Original Match Rifle Collection For Sale

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

FB150 Tyrolean

You have pm.
    The currency for Wisdom is Respect. So please do not enter a transaction if you do not have the means to pay

These spring powered match rifles have mostly been sold or are "on hold" but those that are left are really good examples of their type and are well worth considering.

Soon I will be listing some of my SSP match rifles as I continue to thin-out my collection, and these are also some of the best examples of their type and should be of interest to the collector and active MPL and bell target shooters alike as well as the 10 meter target shooters.
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

Only 5 spring powered match rifle left to be sold now

Quote Originally Posted by zooma View Post
    Only 5 spring powered match rifle left to be sold now
    Will you be bringing these to the Airgun Fair of 13th August? http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....13th-August-16
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk

Quote Originally Posted by I. J. View Post
    Will you be bringing these to the Airgun Fair of 13th August? http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....13th-August-16
    I hope to be able to get there and if so then I would bring all of the unsold rifles together with my mint .177 HW80K with 3-9 x 50 AO Nikko Sterling sight ( never got to shoot it), .22 mk 2 Airsporter, mint .177 HW77K with sight ( never got to shoot it) BSA "Ladies" .177 underlever (working really nice - non restored), .177 Air Arms 400 with beautiful hand finished oiled walnut stock with match trigger scope and custom stripper - a great starter for FT comps, - and lots of your absolute favourite Webley air pistols
    Last edited by zooma; 28-07-2016 at 07:58 AM.

Chorley; somewhere to the SW of I.J. (fortunately)
    Quote Originally Posted by zooma View Post
    I hope to be able to get there and if so then I would bring lots of your absolute favourite Webley air pistols
    That's great Bob - we're short of teaspoons and doorstops
    Nowhere to go ........in no hurry to get there; www.rivington-riflemen.uk----- well I suppose it is somewhere to go.... founded by I.J. - let down by the tainted blood scandal

Quote Originally Posted by mikec4 View Post
    That's great Bob - we're short of teaspoons and doorstops
    I will take my collection of "teaspoons and doorstops" to the sale - they would go well with the tablecloths IJ has asked everyone to take with them

Any collectors of said "teaspoons and doorstops" that cannot get to this sale may like to send me a PM as I have some nice examples of Webley Junior, Mark 1, Senior, Premier, Hurricane , Typhoon and Tempest - including several .177 examples that would be good for use in the MPL as well