Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Feinwerkbau and Original Match Rifle Collection For Sale

Sorry I couldn't make it to the sale - my wife had a small stroke ( TIA) and we spent some time visiting hospitals instead but I am pleased it went well and hope you found some alternative doorstops !
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

I have had some recent enquiries for my remaining match rifles so I have responded to all enquiries and hope those interested can now find this thread with the details a little more easily.

I will be away now until next Tuesday so apologise for any lack of response until then but I will reply to any emails or PM messages as soon as I get back and will not sell the rifles concerned until I have replied to those who have already expressed an interest in them.

Model 75 now sold to Drew 😱

Model 50 now on hold .

Model 50 sale now agreed - subject to the usual...
    Last edited by zooma; 21-09-2016 at 03:46 PM.

I only have the four Feinwerkbau rifles left to sell - who would have thought that these would be the last to go?

All 4 of these rifles are very good and will stand any inspection.

The 150 Tyrollean and the 300SU are just about perfect examples in original condition and not only shoot well but if kept in their current condition they will be excellent examples to collect for the future as it would not be easy of find an example of either rifle that is as good.

The 150 rifle is one of the early ones that had the hand cut checkering before FWB started to machine stipple them and it looks a lot better for it ! This rifle has been refinished and so it may not appeal to the "collector" as the stock has been given a superior oiled finish and the metalwork has been re-blued (Colin Malloy) so it has had a lot more time spent on it than the factory could afford to give it when they made it and the result is a really nice rifle that looks far better than standard and shoots very well.

The 300 Junior is another rifle that I have spent a lot of time and cash restoring. The new oil finish that I gave it took weeks to apply and lucky for me the wood underneath was good and came up very well. Colin Malloy did one of his excellent blueing jobs on all of the metalwork and a nice brass trigger has added that final custom touch to what must be one of the nicest examples of this rare rifle you are likely to find anywhere.

Bob,

Could I please have the Feinwerkbau Model 300SU mark 1? I've PM'd you.

Thanks.

Robert

Quote Originally Posted by Ty Gwyn View Post
    Bob,

Could I please have the Feinwerkbau Model 300SU mark 1? I've PM'd you.

Thanks.

Robert
    Thanks Robert,

I have replied to your PM and would be pleased to send the 300SU to you ( with case) whenever you are ready,

Best regards,

Bob.
    Last edited by zooma; 29-09-2016 at 03:02 PM.

300SU with case out for collection by DPD this afternoon.
    Last edited by zooma; 29-09-2016 at 03:09 PM.

Now only two Feinwerkbau Model 150 rifles are left to be sold from this batch of excellent spring powered classic match rifles.

Fwb 150

Hi Bob,
    I'll confirm my intention to buy the refinished FWB 150. See you next week.

Cheer
    torrens

Quote Originally Posted by torrens View Post
    Hi Bob,
    I'll confirm my intention to buy the refinished FWB 150. See you next week.

Cheer
    torrens
    Thanks David - see you on Wednesday !

Quote Originally Posted by zooma View Post
    Thanks David - see you on Wednesday !
    My lovely Model 150 with the new coat of blue and an oiled stock has been collected by its new owner - but at least I got to give it one last shot before it left and it knocked over a metal duck target for me to say goodbye!

I hope you enjoy it Dave - you certainly shot it well and it seemed to fit you well too

Hi Bob,
    yes it fits well. Nice meeting you again, I'll be having a play with the FWB on Thursday night at our informal 10m club. We spend more time talking and having tea 'n biccies than actual shooting.

Cheers
    David

BSA 'Ladies' or 'Junior' please.

YHPM.

ATB
    Ian
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk