Thread: Walther LGR universal target rifle

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Walther LGR universal target rifle

Hiya all - i have a walther LGR universal target rifle that I'm thinking of possibly selling, does anybody have any idea of a valuation on what money I should be asking for this kind of rifle? I would say it's in good condition and since owning it I have had the piston assembly replaced with a brand new walther part (works carried out by a professional gunsmith) and so I do have quite a lot of money invested in the rifle but am just wondering what kind of money I might be able to get if it was to be sold in favour of a new target rifle. I must add the rifle shoots extremely accurately and consistent with it, the rifle has been used and so isn't totally mint condition but I'd say its in overall good condition especially considering age etc. Any advice /opinions appreciated .Thanks

Pictures will be needed!!

Charles

unfortunately i dont seem to have permission to add attachments/pictures on my posts?

updated with better photos now - https://goo.gl/photos/vuzq3dpAk8HmGEdH7

hope you can view them ok- any advice on a price guide greatly appreciated - the rifle shoots perfect, trigger is lovely, amazing groups (pellet on pellet) and when i last chrono'd was somewhere around 550 fps from memory with 8.2 gr pellets
    Last edited by dougbunney; 06-05-2016 at 06:46 AM.

Not working DB.. when you want to share a pic from your google photos, dont copy and paste the address bar, instead click on the icon in the top right that looks like a < . This is the share symbol. The click 'get link' ... if you share the link provided, anyone clicking it will only be able to view the shared images and not the rest of your photos.
    What i like to do is take loads of pics of the gun and group them all into a folder, then share the link for the folder.
    Hope this helps bud. Good luck with your valuation and sale.
    Donald

Quote Originally Posted by thisisdonald View Post
    Not working DB.. when you want to share a pic from your google photos, dont copy and paste the address bar, instead click on the icon in the top right that looks like a < . This is the share symbol. The click 'get link' ... if you share the link provided, anyone clicking it will only be able to view the shared images and not the rest of your photos.
    What i like to do is take loads of pics of the gun and group them all into a folder, then share the link for the folder.
    Hope this helps bud. Good luck with your valuation and sale.
    cheers - ive followed your advice and this should now work hopefully ? https://goo.gl/photos/vuzq3dpAk8HmGEdH7