Thread: HRPC Club Shoot

HRPC Club Shoot

Having had it pointed out that I am being lazy and haven't posted any scores for a while here they are.

Cracking weather and a great mornings shoot. The woods are looking delightful with the dapples sunshine highlighting the beauty of the bluebells gently waving in the breeze. OK enough soppy stuff.

Great days shooting and a lovely day for it. The course is superb and despite some comments on "impossible, tricky or devious shots" an absolute joy to shoot. For those who said peg 30 was covered in blue bells (I killed it), peg 2 was devious (I killed it) and peg 1 frankly frightening (yes killed that as well) tough lol. Saying that it was a really tricky course today hence the low scores. As an aside having a little plink after the shoot proved that an MPX is capable of shooting HFT. Doesn't half get through a lot of pellets though so I'll stick to the R10.

Congratulations to Rob for a decent 53 (bluebells not withstanding), Tarnya (for putting up with me) and Dave Powel for a decent newbie score.

Any way to the scores.

Rob Smith 53
    Ross February 52
    Colin Muggeridge 48
    Duane Saunders 48
    Terry Evans 45
    John DeLang 43
    Peter Fenn 40
    Nick Farley 40
    Tarnya West 38
    Dave Powell 33

What a morning :)

Thanks everyone for a great mornings shooting!

It was sure a lovely day to be out in the woods with the bluebells, sadly one bluebell lost its bloom in the line of duty! But it defended the target with valour and sent my pellet packing

There will be a bit of course tweaking for the next one, I like keeping you on your toes and look forward to seeing you all there in a fortnight.

Rob
    "qui audet adipiscitur!"