Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Beretta 92 FS by Umarex

New Beretta 92 FS by Umarex

harvey_s is offline Lost love child of David Niven and Victoria Beckham
    Mmm, not doing it for me I'm afraid.
    Trigger looks crap and the blowback looks so short it doesn't tick the realism box either.
    It's a BB gun replica of a pellet gun they already make....
    I'd rather see something different if they are doing BB guns - how about Dredd's Lawgiver with a hi-cap mag?

Looks pretty good, certainly a new model but I think I am seeing some KWC in there, thankfully making good use of Umarex's licensing when it comes to branding.

Harvey, the trigger looks authentic and the slide movement seems right to me, certainly when out of battery the proportions look correct though this is not a 92FS and the A1 has a less elegant frame so this could be an optical illusion. Are you expecting to see a 92FS ?? This is an updated model.

I do agree though, a Lawgiver would be excellent (as would an Auto9 or Grammaton Cleric sidearm).

I'll consider getting one of these to add to my Pellet firing Umarex version and KWC Taurus PT92.
    Great Deals with : Dave Dee, Dozy, Beaky, Mick & Tich

Heavy ,expensive ,boat anchor.
    We won't get full auto either.

Might change my mind when I handle one

Yeah not bad this gun, although as blooregard says it's not really a umarex pistol it's another Kwc made pistol and umarex have the trade licenses..
    Apart from the pellet shooters your be hard to find a true made umarex pistol nowadays..
    It was just when the slide wad locked onto the slide catch it made the blowback cycle look a bit shorter but that's normal.

This beretta being full blowback and traded does make it interesting though better looking then the P92 I think.. But once again Kwc so no spare parts available so when something breaks you have a nice looking display model lol.
    ATB Marc..
    Some of my favourite guns in. You collection, Umarex Beretta 92fs - Colt Custom 1911 - Walther Lever Action - TM Hi-Capa Custom Build Project - Colt SAA .45 & many more..

I bought one of these after a haggle.

Nicely made with interesting safety as shown on the video.
    My only Beretta.

At the moment it seems to shoot low but I need to try some different bb s.

Not as heavy as the Umarex pellet firer.

Quote Originally Posted by gingernut View Post
    I bought one of these after a haggle.

Nicely made with interesting safety as shown on the video.
    My only Beretta.

At the moment it seems to shoot low but I need to try some different bb s.

Not as heavy as the Umarex pellet firer.
    Nice one mate hope you like it.

What BB's are you using in it at the moment then? Most of the airgun steel BBs weigh the same at 5.2gr, or they get heavier if you use the copper coated lead ones at 7.2Gr.

You could try those new 4.5mm plastic BB's by asg blasters but they weigh a shockingly light 0.13g lol. I'm not convinced on this BB's they might be ok for Paper punching indoors but not outside in the wind, but I know some gun clubs don't like steel BBs so these could be good for them. I'm going to get some though just to try and them I can give my proper opinion on them.

ATB Marc
    Some of my favourite guns in. You collection, Umarex Beretta 92fs - Colt Custom 1911 - Walther Lever Action - TM Hi-Capa Custom Build Project - Colt SAA .45 & many more..

Just normal blasters Marc.
    It's about an inch low at 6 yards.
    Will be a bit annoyed if I can't sort it.

Mind you I always wait till I have been to the range to properly assess a new one.
    If it does cans at 10 m I'm happy (for a BB gun)

Where did you see the plastic blasters?

HI mate, is a shame it's firing 1" low at 6 yards, lol high would not be as bad as it's easier to compensate. Yeah test it at 10m and see if it hit the can a the POI could even change a bit.

yeah the standard asg blasters weigh 5.2Gr or 0.36g so the only ones that are lighter will be the new plastic BB's, lol I knew they was going to be light but 0.13g maybe a bit too light, but I'm going to get some to try, I like trying all the ammo available.

Pullthetrigger website sell them for nearly £5 and tub of 1000 which is not a bad price for the BB's but then they want £4.50 to post them which is a shame so it's vest not to order the BB's anf get something else too.

I'm going to see if a fellow UBC member will send me 100 to test out I don't want to spend £10 then find out the BB's are rubbish and in fairness I only want to test them anyway I don't want to start using them as my club is fine using steel BBs.

Have you thought about shimming the inner barrel up a bit if it's possible..

ATB Marc

Quote Originally Posted by gingernut View Post
    If it does cans at 10 m I'm happy (for a BB gun)
    My gold standard for a BB gun, all shots on a can at 10M!!

Hadn't realised these were out, will pick one up when I see one, hopefully get a few magazines as well.
    Great Deals with : Dave Dee, Dozy, Beaky, Mick & Tich

Just been playing with one of these. It shoots low, but (in my case at least) it's because the white dots on the sights aren't accurate. Aligning the dots means that the front sight is low. Solution: black out the dots and it shoots just fine. Impressed with the build quality. Nice weight and well balanced.

That's interesting as mine shot low too.
    It was hopeless at the range today.
    Tin cans at 10m were quite safe.

I exchanged it and if the new one isnt better I will cover the dots and see what happens.

Well Ricardo you are right.
    Perhaps you should apply to Umarex to work as a product tester.

To replace the chap who did the sights.

I have to say that I didn't think it could be that but a bit of black tape proved you right.
    Where's me black paint!

Thanks.

You're welcome. Glad it worked for you too.

I really wish they would make one of these with a decent finish. You can already see the paint wearing away on that brand new gun in the video. I'd happily pay extra for one with the same glossy, hard wearing finish as used on the Umarex pellet replicas.