Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New Beretta 92 FS by Umarex

Hmm that's a strange one a mate..
    Lol see I would just get the airsoft version but I do prefer CO2 magazines over green gas, but the not being able to buy spares for these Kwc guns drives me crazy. Lol

I'll have to have a good think about this a, but I have 5 months to decide I guess..

ATB Marc
    Some of my favourite guns in. You collection, Umarex Beretta 92fs - Colt Custom 1911 - Walther Lever Action - TM Hi-Capa Custom Build Project - Colt SAA .45 & many more..

New Beratta 92 FS

Quote Originally Posted by Mark A View Post
    I really wish they would make one of these with a decent finish. You can already see the paint wearing away on that brand new gun in the video. I'd happily pay extra for one with the same glossy, hard wearing finish as used on the Umarex pellet replicas.
    Hi Mar.
    Very interested in reading your post,although I have been interested in Air Guns from an early age I am a bit how shall we say out of touch,especially with pistols.
    I found my old GNAT or should I say My Grandson found it in a drawer He is absolutely fascinated with it,so I found some old targets and away He went.
    Now you know THE Gnat is somewhat out dated and feeble,so on that basis I am looking for something a bit more in line with to days technology,and pleasing to the eye,at the moment we are shooting in our back garden which is entirely adequate as its 100 mts. long and leads out to farmers field.
    Jack my G/son is talking about a BB but I am not so keen on them,the Beretta looks a nice pistol,I did have a webley Tempest,which I found not very accurate.
    I would appreciate your thoughts on a suitable pistol
    Regards Terry (Blueboy66)

Got It!

Quote Originally Posted by ejackyou View Post
    Put in my order for the Beretta yesterday, along with a Brodax!
    What a Beauty! Goes nicely with My New Sig P226, ISSC, M&P 40 and Brodax!
    Baikal MP654 MP53M IZH-46M LP53 CP88comp Alecto .177 LB, .22 Tempest .177, .22 Cr 2240 Weih HW45 HW45BS HW70 HW75 XSP180 Cometa Indian Hatsan25 Scorp MKII Benj Trail NP AVOKE Diana P5 Avanti747 * PLUS Over 70, Co2 BB/Pellet Pistols*

Quote Originally Posted by Blueboy66 View Post
    Hi Mar.
    Very interested in reading your post,although I have been interested in Air Guns from an early age I am a bit how shall we say out of touch,especially with pistols.
    I found my old GNAT or should I say My Grandson found it in a drawer He is absolutely fascinated with it,so I found some old targets and away He went.
    Now you know THE Gnat is somewhat out dated and feeble,so on that basis I am looking for something a bit more in line with to days technology,and pleasing to the eye,at the moment we are shooting in our back garden which is entirely adequate as its 100 mts. long and leads out to farmers field.
    Jack my G/son is talking about a BB but I am not so keen on them,the Beretta looks a nice pistol,I did have a webley Tempest,which I found not very accurate.
    I would appreciate your thoughts on a suitable pistol
    Regards Terry (Blueboy66)
    Hi terry if you want realism, go for a blowback bb pistol, dont be put off by BB's if you shoot at a good soft or catching backstop rebounds should not be an issue, but you can also buy H&N smart shot copper coated lead bbs which are low ricochet. With a BB pistol your not going to get pin point accuracy, but for plinking and 1'' to 2'' groupings thay do a good job..
    Check out my youtube channel your see a few guns that might take your fancy..
    ATB, Marc..
    Some of my favourite guns in. You collection, Umarex Beretta 92fs - Colt Custom 1911 - Walther Lever Action - TM Hi-Capa Custom Build Project - Colt SAA .45 & many more..