Thread: New Beretta 92 FS by Umarex

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

New Beretta 92 FS by Umarex

harvey_s is offline Lost love child of David Niven and Victoria Beckham
    Mmm, not doing it for me I'm afraid.
    Trigger looks crap and the blowback looks so short it doesn't tick the realism box either.
    It's a BB gun replica of a pellet gun they already make....
    I'd rather see something different if they are doing BB guns - how about Dredd's Lawgiver with a hi-cap mag?

Looks pretty good, certainly a new model but I think I am seeing some KWC in there, thankfully making good use of Umarex's licensing when it comes to branding.

Harvey, the trigger looks authentic and the slide movement seems right to me, certainly when out of battery the proportions look correct though this is not a 92FS and the A1 has a less elegant frame so this could be an optical illusion. Are you expecting to see a 92FS ?? This is an updated model.

I do agree though, a Lawgiver would be excellent (as would an Auto9 or Grammaton Cleric sidearm).

I'll consider getting one of these to add to my Pellet firing Umarex version and KWC Taurus PT92.
    Great Deals with : Dave Dee, Dozy, Beaky, Mick & Tich

Heavy ,expensive ,boat anchor.
    We won't get full auto either.

Might change my mind when I handle one

Yeah not bad this gun, although as blooregard says it's not really a umarex pistol it's another Kwc made pistol and umarex have the trade licenses..
    Apart from the pellet shooters your be hard to find a true made umarex pistol nowadays..
    It was just when the slide wad locked onto the slide catch it made the blowback cycle look a bit shorter but that's normal.

This beretta being full blowback and traded does make it interesting though better looking then the P92 I think.. But once again Kwc so no spare parts available so when something breaks you have a nice looking display model lol.
    ATB Marc..
    Some of my favourite guns in. You collection, Umarex Beretta 92fs - Colt Custom 1911 - Walther Lever Action - TM Hi-Capa Custom Build Project - Colt SAA .45 & many more..

I bought one of these after a haggle.

Nicely made with interesting safety as shown on the video.
    My only Beretta.

At the moment it seems to shoot low but I need to try some different bb s.

Not as heavy as the Umarex pellet firer.