Thread: Vhit N540 availability Gloucestershire area

Vhit N540 availability Gloucestershire area

Gent's

Can anyone give me some leads on where around Gloucestershire or neighbouring counties might stock Vhit N540?

I did speak to Dauntsey guns but they currently have issues with flooding so are unable to get to their stock and I had hoped to do some initial test loads for my 6.5x47.
    If I knew then what I know now I wouldn’t have been bottle feed

Quote Originally Posted by s.stimson View Post
    Gent's

Can anyone give me some leads on where around Gloucestershire or neighbouring counties might stock Vhit N540?

I did speak to Dauntsey guns but they currently have issues with flooding so are unable to get to their stock and I had hoped to do some initial test loads for my 6.5x47.
    I was in there last week and yesterday, everything fine- that'll be their basement flooded I guess, presumably with all that rain we had overnight. A lot of stock potentially knackered then from what I saw.

Speak to HPS - http://hps-tr.com/ . They'll almost certainly have plenty (and are about £7/kilo cheaper than dauntsey for single base Viht powders).

Cheers zanes, I have spoken to HPS and they have plenty in stock so I will pop in there on Friday. Yes from what I understand its the cellar that has flooded and deep enough for them not too want to paddle over to the powder store.
    If I knew then what I know now I wouldn’t have been bottle feed

Quote Originally Posted by s.stimson View Post
    Cheers zanes, I have spoken to HPS and they have plenty in stock so I will pop in there on Friday. Yes from what I understand its the cellar that has flooded and deep enough for them not too want to paddle over to the powder store.
    Ouch- that'll be an insurance claim and a half.

Quote Originally Posted by zanes View Post
    I was in there last week and yesterday, everything fine- that'll be their basement flooded I guess, presumably with all that rain we had overnight. A lot of stock potentially knackered then from what I saw.

Speak to HPS - http://hps-tr.com/ . They'll almost certainly have plenty (and are about £7/kilo cheaper than dauntsey for single base Viht powders).
    Sh*t they keep all the ammo, reloading consumables and half the firearms down there!! it did come down very, very heavy yesterday!
    Thanks for looking

Quote Originally Posted by Boydy47 View Post
    Sh*t they keep all the ammo, reloading consumables and half the firearms down there!! it did come down very, very heavy yesterday!
    From when I was down there last week, I reckon potentially several grand retail of PRIMERS alone

Someone in our village reckoned we had an inch overnight on Tuesday.

Oh crap on the dauntsey side of things, the machine shop was down stairs as well so. i really feel for the guys. hope all is sorted for them soon.

HPS for your viht powder itis then.